The Village Lodge
What We Love
- Proximity to the ski village’s excellent restaurants and L.A.-style nightlife
- Heated pool, three fitness facilities, five hot tubs
- Fast, reliable WiFi and clock radios with iPod/iPhone docks
- Stargazing: Quentin Tarantino, Pink and the cast of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia have all been spotted
- Every unit has a gas fireplace, a private deck, and a fully equipped kitchen
- A media room for watching DVDs on a theaterlike 80-inch flat-screen
- The arcade, with Xbox, PlayStation 3, Wii, Monopoly pinball, Ms. Pac-man and Galaga
What To Know
- A $20 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Although you can’t ski in or ski out, there is direct gondola access from the village to the Canyon Lodge lifts from November through April
- Some of the noise from the village carries into some condos (you can request quieter accommodations)
- The resort fee covers DVD and videogame rentals, the local shuttle, access to the business center, chain installation and removal and local phone calls
- There’s free transportation to/from the airport
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
In the heart of Mammoth Lakes, The Village Lodge is close to Sierra Star Golf Course and Mammoth Hospital. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center and Edison Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features 5 spa tubs. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s many dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Mammoth Lakes? This hotel has 3700 square feet (344 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
How to Get There
Was inspired to write this review because of the amazing experience and amazing staff that made the experience possible!! Kayla and Kyle at the front desk were awesome.. When we arrived, we simply asked if there was an available room that looked down on the pool.. Kayla was so friendly and accommodating and found us a beautiful, upgraded room with an awesome view of the mountain and pool.. The room was so modern and updated that we fell in love with it immediately.. we didnt want to leave.. Mammoth has become one of our favorite destinations and we feel like we found our go to spot when visiting!! Thank you guys so much!! :D
We have stayed here a few times in ski trips; the location is perfect, near the gondola and a few bars and restaurants.
The rooms are looking a little worn out and the maintenance a poor, multiple burn out lights, missing kitchen tools, no batteries in the remote.
Nice front desk staff.
We had some issues with a cancelled flight and Gil was so helpful. He totally understands first class service. We are looking for to our stay at the lodge because of my chat with him. Ask him about the secret hot tubs..hee hee❤❤
We stayed here for a couple of nights, admittedly in off season, so there weren’t many guests around, or that’s the way it appeared. We were in a one bed unit that I assume was located above one of the bars, as loud music played most of the day/evening.
The unit was compact, but fine, it provided everything we needed for our stay.
We got a great deal with this place and we wished we could have stayed longer. It was such a lovely stay and the weather is so nice. It's close to all the lakes and viewpoint such as Minaret Vista. Close to twin lakes and Lake Mary. The village have a lovely restaurants you if you want to eat out and have some drinks. You can also bring your own food and cook as the rooms are complete with kitchen and the everything was so clean. They have a lovely pool as well. Since it's a bit cold and it is off peak, we have the pool all to ourselves. Would stay here again hopefully when there is snow.