The Village Lodge
What We Love
- Proximity to the ski village’s excellent restaurants and L.A.-style nightlife
- Heated pool, three fitness facilities, five hot tubs
- Fast, reliable WiFi and clock radios with iPod/iPhone docks
- Stargazing: Quentin Tarantino, Pink and the cast of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia have all been spotted
- Every unit has a gas fireplace, a private deck, and a fully equipped kitchen
- A media room for watching DVDs on a theaterlike 80-inch flat-screen
- The arcade, with Xbox, PlayStation 3, Wii, Monopoly pinball, Ms. Pac-man and Galaga
What To Know
- A $20 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Although you can’t ski in or ski out, there is direct gondola access from the village to the Canyon Lodge lifts from November through April
- Some of the noise from the village carries into some condos (you can request quieter accommodations)
- The resort fee covers DVD and videogame rentals, the local shuttle, access to the business center, chain installation and removal and local phone calls
- There’s free transportation to/from the airport
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
In the heart of Mammoth Lakes, The Village Lodge is close to Sierra Star Golf Course and Mammoth Hospital. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center and Edison Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features 5 spa tubs. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s many dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Mammoth Lakes? This hotel has 3700 square feet (344 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
How to Get There
Front Desk staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. The outdoor seating and pool area is gorgeous. The 1 bedroom with a den space was roomy and we loved that the 1 bathroom had duel entry - one from master bedroom and one from living room. Good parking also.
Stayed here for just one night on our two week Western tour. The property was very nice, but not too much going on this time of year. It was a solid good choice for a night after exiting Yosemite eastern entrance. However, the particular property was difficult to find in town, as was the parking garage and elevators. The front desk staff was not overly polite. Both just did their minimal jobs to get us to our two rooms. In our particular unit, the TV in the bedroom did not work. Also, when I booked this, I was not told that there is not AC in the units. That alone would have made my decision to book at the Westin next door.
Loved the location and the complex. We stayed in a 1 bedroom condo. First the TVs did not work ... then the fireplace did not work. The decor was nice but a bit “used”. The kitchen did not have a Kerig but my biggest issue was no washer and dryer in the unit... I assumed it had one and did not check. Overall I probably would return ... but I would look at the other premium accommodations first.