Juniper Springs Resort
What We Love
- Ski-in/ski-out access to the mountain via the Eagle Lodge lift
- Two heated pools (88 degrees year-round), two fitness facilities and six hot tubs
- Each unit has a gas fireplace, a private deck, 40-inch flat-screen TVs, and a fully equipped kitchen
- Some condos feature breathtaking views of the eastern Sierras
- The arcade room features a ping-pong table, Xbox, PlayStation 3 and Wii, which tend to keep the kids (and sometimes the adults) occupied
- Free airport transportation
What To Know
- A $20 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The ski season lasts from November to April
- The WiFi is dicey, but all guests have access to a business center with reliable high-speed Internet
- The resort fee covers an on-demand 15-passenger Mercedes shuttle bus, DVD and videogame rentals, access to the business center, chain installation and removal, and local phone calls
- The resort is a 10-minute drive from the village, and during high season you might have to wait your turn for the free shuttle
- Because the condos are privately owned, each is uniquely furnished
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Juniper Springs Resort in Mammoth Lakes, you’ll be near the airport and convenient to Sierra Star Golf Course and Mammoth Hospital. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center and Edison Theater.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 172 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Digital programming along with DVD players are provided for your entertainment.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features 2 outdoor swimming pools and 6 spa tubs. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
You can find a meal at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Juniper Springs Resort, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mammoth Lakes? This hotel has 500 square feet (46 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
How to Get There
This resort has everything you need for a memorable stay. Perfect amenities, great location and an attentive staff. Kelly, in particular, helped make our birthday visit top-notch! The views from our room were stunning!
Decided at the last minute to stay in Mammoth instead of camping while visiting the property we are about to close on. Have always wanted to visit Juniper Springs, so called to see if we could make reservations. Spoke with Kelly, who was incredibly helpful and kind over the phone. And then continued to show kindness and excellent customer service in person. And unbeknownst to her, she actually put us in the exact same unit number as our brand new condo right next-door. She might be our new good luck charm. Thanks Kelly for bringing happiness to our last-minute plans!
Our expectations weren’t to high because we’ve never visited Mammoth so hotel searching was done blindly. But we Did not make a mistake. As we approached the property we were in Aww of the beauty and the nature surrounding It! We were on a getaway 40th birthday celebration for my husband. We wanted to go for a little adventure with some quiet Serenity as well. We sure did receive that. ❤️
As I walked into the lobby Kelly greeted me and was Amazing! She went out of her way to make sure we got what we came for. She made our stay Perfect. Logan was super awesome on where to go and definitely how to get there. All his recommendations and suggestions were on point. They both were the sweetest and very helpful. Customer Service is not where it use to be nowadays and especially when your trying to get away from all the chaos. You want a Hotel Resort to meet you there. They did that and more!!! Juniper Springs- You have an Amazing Staff and a Gorgeous Place. Keep up the good work. We have told all of our friends and family!
We are coming Back!