Juniper Springs Resort
What We Love
- Ski-in/ski-out access to the mountain via the Eagle Lodge lift
- Two heated pools (88 degrees year-round), two fitness facilities and six hot tubs
- Each unit has a gas fireplace, a private deck, 40-inch flat-screen TVs, and a fully equipped kitchen
- Some condos feature breathtaking views of the eastern Sierras
- The arcade room features a ping-pong table, Xbox, PlayStation 3 and Wii, which tend to keep the kids (and sometimes the adults) occupied
- Free airport transportation
What To Know
- A $20 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The ski season lasts from November to April
- The WiFi is dicey, but all guests have access to a business center with reliable high-speed Internet
- The resort fee covers an on-demand 15-passenger Mercedes shuttle bus, DVD and videogame rentals, access to the business center, chain installation and removal, and local phone calls
- The resort is a 10-minute drive from the village, and during high season you might have to wait your turn for the free shuttle
- Because the condos are privately owned, each is uniquely furnished
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Juniper Springs Resort in Mammoth Lakes, you’ll be near the airport and convenient to Sierra Star Golf Course and Mammoth Hospital. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center and Edison Theater.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 172 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Digital programming along with DVD players are provided for your entertainment.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features 2 outdoor swimming pools and 6 spa tubs. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
You can find a meal at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Juniper Springs Resort, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mammoth Lakes? This hotel has 500 square feet (46 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
How to Get There
Kelly at front desk was terrific checking us in to a lovely suite. We rolled in @ 7pm and only stayed one nite as working our way home from a wedding in San Francisco. Kelly was very welcoming. And rate was great too.
Kelly represents Juniper Springs very well!
We arrived around 6:30pm and Kelly checked us in. Her customer service was amazing. She was very helpful and even upgraded us at no cost. Great family place to stay for a trip to the Sierras in the fall.
Me and my boyfriend only stayed for 1 night, but er really enjoyed staying on this resort. The receptionist was welcoming and gave is a lot of good tips and explanation on where we could go to see beautiful views and take hikes in the area. The rooms are big and has a kitchen with all the supplies you need and a big refrigerator. They have a shuttle bus that can transport you to the town, Timon was our driver the night we stayed and he was wonderful. The next day we woke up at the resort, the power had gone in the whole town, but when we came down to the reception, they where making pancakes and coffee to every guest at the hotel, they where making the best out of a situation they had no control over, we really where amazed of the personell at the resort. We really recommend this resort to everybody that are going to Mammoth lakes:)