Juniper Springs Resort
What We Love
- Ski-in/ski-out access to the mountain via the Eagle Lodge lift
- Two heated pools (88 degrees year-round), two fitness facilities and six hot tubs
- Each unit has a gas fireplace, a private deck, 40-inch flat-screen TVs, and a fully equipped kitchen
- Some condos feature breathtaking views of the eastern Sierras
- The arcade room features a ping-pong table, Xbox, PlayStation 3 and Wii, which tend to keep the kids (and sometimes the adults) occupied
- Free airport transportation
What To Know
- A $20 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The ski season lasts from November to April
- The WiFi is dicey, but all guests have access to a business center with reliable high-speed Internet
- The resort fee covers an on-demand 15-passenger Mercedes shuttle bus, DVD and videogame rentals, access to the business center, chain installation and removal, and local phone calls
- The resort is a 10-minute drive from the village, and during high season you might have to wait your turn for the free shuttle
- Because the condos are privately owned, each is uniquely furnished
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Juniper Springs Resort in Mammoth Lakes, you’ll be near the airport and convenient to Sierra Star Golf Course and Mammoth Hospital. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center and Edison Theater.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 172 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Digital programming along with DVD players are provided for your entertainment.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features 2 outdoor swimming pools and 6 spa tubs. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
You can find a meal at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Juniper Springs Resort, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mammoth Lakes? This hotel has 500 square feet (46 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
How to Get There
This was our first time staying in Mammoth and we expected a Las Vegas style room, adequate but not much else. We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room, it had a full kitchen, coffee machine , dining area, living room with a fireplace, single bedroom with TV and a large balcony. Furnishings looked newer and bed was very nice. Bathroom was spotless but they could have done a better job with the caulking around the edge of the tub ( I'm a Home Inspector )
Parking garage under the units was some how heated and our car was never cold. View was worth a Million bucks. We will be back..;-)
At 22h30 another family just knock on our door and told to us it was their room. 0 organisation and they dont know why they book us at the same room as the other family. So me and my family just get another room at 23h, we where in pyjamas ready to sleep. We dont know if we are in security because maybe another people can have our room again?
This is just a shame for a 4 star ranking hotel on tripadvisor.
deserves one star and would not book again
put 2 stars out of respect to the 5-star Timon and Keith who helped us move around
Read this carefully, the rooms are hot like a sauna in the summer, there’s no AC and the fans are useless. You will have to keep the window open while sleeping, and the sprinklers will wake you up at midnight, and again at 3.50am