The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Los Angeles
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Los Angeles places you in the heart of Los Angeles, convenient to Microsoft Theater and L.A. Live. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Staples Center and Los Angeles Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1358 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants and 19 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
With all my travels, this is the worse hotel I ever stay in especially when it's USD500 per night. Westin Bonadventure needs to catch up with the rest of the world.
1. My shower was broken and I only found out during a shower. So it wasn't a great feeling having to change room in a bathrobe.
2. The second room also has a dripping rain shower. If there is not enough water pressure, I would say drop the rain shower.
3. Housekeeping comes bright and early like 8am everyday. I forgot to leave the sign on and was informed that I should remember to do it.
4. Breakfast bailed out on me. They mentioned they would give me some complimentary points and I heard the same when I told them the shower was broken. Still waiting for the points. That evening I called up to ensure I would be getting my breakfast the next day, room service guy told me "accidents happened" and so it's no guarantee. Really? That's what you would like to tell your customers? Despite the fact they bailed out once on breakfast, the next day they diligently called me half an hour later to collect the tray? But this is not constant throughout my 7 days stay.
5. I had dinner each night at the lobby and service was terrible other than this Martin guy. Everyone is always saying they will be with you in a few minutes but in some cases, I waited like half an hour just to order food. At one point, I tried to wave to a waiter that went by, but he told me he's not my server. Nice, I just have to continue to wait until my server comes by. One of the nights, I was so late for my appointment because no one came so by the time food was served, I barely had a few mouthfuls before I rushed off.
6. La Prime restaurant has the best service of all! How could the service vary so much?
7. Even when I tried to give feedback while checking out, the guy Richard was like, yes you are checked out. And I have to ask for an invoice. When I told him I like to provide feedback, he eagerly told me that he send me the link. When I told him, I have really bad feedback for your hotel. He continued to emphasise that he will send me the link with no empathy.
This is the worse hotel service I ever had. My colleague who stayed in some smaller hotel in little Tokyo had amazing things to say about it in contrast to my experience.
The Westin Bonaventura Hotel is very well situated; the front desk and house keeping services are goo; the rooms are kept clean and neat.
The only thing is that having breakfast in the hotel is very expensive. The best is to go outside, there are plenty of options in the area.
Stayed there in the late 1970s when I opened. It is nicely renovated, it does have the feel of a Westin. The bar on top is still great as it revolves. I got a great weekend deal on Hotwire. Park next door at the World Trade Center, it is much cheaper. The architecture is still awesome, would stay again. The rooms are a little small, but the bed is very comfy. Good option in downtown LA.