Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
What We Love
- The setting, situated within San Bernardino National Forest
- The stargazing program led by an astronomer every Friday (spots are limited, so sign up early)
- Activities for every season, from hiking and biking to sledding and skiing
- Pets under 25 pounds are welcome; the pet concierge will provide pup amenities at an additional cost of $20 per pet.
- The weekly fireside chat, held on Lake Arrowhead's private beach.
What To Know
- A $20 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- This is a very pet- and family-friendly hotel, so expect kids and dogs galore!
- The altitude is just over 5,000 feet, so stay hydrated regardless of the season — especially if you came from sea level.
- Most rooms have lake or mountain views, but some look out over a pretty big parking lot.
- There’s WiFi resortwide and it's rolled into the daily resort fee
- The resort is more a rustic mountain getaway than a luxury resort
- The pool will be closed from May 28th to June 21st, 2013 for renovations
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection in Lake Arrowhead, you’ll be on a lake and minutes from Lake Arrowhead Repertory Theatre Company and Lake Arrowhead Village. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Ice Castle International Training Center and Strawberry Peak Fire Lookout.
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Lake Arrowhead? This hotel has 12,000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
the resort is beautiful, but everyone that work there have attitude. smile is not part of their trsaining. my room had a smell into it and the sheets were soaked in bleach. I couldn't sleep because of the smell. Beacuse of my allergies i end up getting a cold sore. i had expressed my concern to the hotel supervisor in the morning. she was very unprofessional and unfriendly about it. I also sent two message and phone call to the hotel manger Daniel Baylee . he didn't even bother to responses.
I love coming to Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. The rooms are always so comfortable and luxurious. The hotel has so many areas you can sit and relax. The jacuzzi is my favorite. The view of the lake is spectacular with the pine trees.
Stayed here recently loved it fantastic place to stay . Infinity pool ????♂️ a real treat Food there fantastic and great trip on the lake for sunset cruise . Did the Gourmet Camp Oven also was a good experience but a little overpriced as good of very small servings .