Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
What We Love
- The setting, situated within San Bernardino National Forest
- The stargazing program led by an astronomer every Friday (spots are limited, so sign up early)
- Activities for every season, from hiking and biking to sledding and skiing
- Pets under 25 pounds are welcome; the pet concierge will provide pup amenities at an additional cost of $20 per pet.
- The weekly fireside chat, held on Lake Arrowhead's private beach.
What To Know
- A $20 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- This is a very pet- and family-friendly hotel, so expect kids and dogs galore!
- The altitude is just over 5,000 feet, so stay hydrated regardless of the season — especially if you came from sea level.
- Most rooms have lake or mountain views, but some look out over a pretty big parking lot.
- There’s WiFi resortwide and it's rolled into the daily resort fee
- The resort is more a rustic mountain getaway than a luxury resort
- The pool will be closed from May 28th to June 21st, 2013 for renovations
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection in Lake Arrowhead, you’ll be on a lake and minutes from Lake Arrowhead Repertory Theatre Company and Lake Arrowhead Village. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Ice Castle International Training Center and Strawberry Peak Fire Lookout.
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Lake Arrowhead? This hotel has 12,000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The best thing about this resort is the location. You are next to the lake and walking distance from the village. I really want to say more about this place however, I truly think this hotel needs some major updates.
1. Location of hotel
2. Walking distance to lake and Lake Arrowhead Village
3. Relaxing lobby with a beautiful fire place
4. Free internet
1. Rooms are outdated
2. Resorts looks old
3. Beach front very small for the property
If you’re heading up the mountain, stay here. The staff is super friendly and the service was excellent. Our family of four and my brother had two rooms. Dinner was excellent and Rachael C., our server, was so friendly and took great care of us. They have an awesome game room with air hockey, ping pong, foozeball, a pool table and board games. The kids had a blast playing games (and so did the adults!). We had checked out of the resort to go skiing and Daniel, front desk, called because housekeeping had found my son’s Nintendo switch controller. Daniel was so friendly from the time we checked in until we checked out. Fast forward two days later, we are back home and come to find out, my six year old daughter’s favorite teddy bear is no where to be found in our luggage. We called the resort and they found it! They are shipping it back to us. Thank you, Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa for great service and two happy kids. Nicole
Had a great weekend at Lake Arrowhead Resort. The facilities are beautiful and well-maintained. The staff are caring, friendly and professional. Daniel, Andrea and Ruby are total pros. A new game room is a great added feature, and you cannot beat the views of the lake. Thanks again to the staff!
Checked in on a Sunday for one night for two rooms; 2 queen beds & one king bed for myself & four teenagers. Daniel at the front desk upgraded my rooms to lake views & one amazing suite on the third floor in low 300’s North side of the resort. Being Lifetime Titanium, I enjoyed the four complimentary breakfasts in the cool bar/restaurant. I thought the upgraded rooms were perfect in modernization & decor. No complaints here & I’d definitely go back. The close proximity to the Village & lake are major pluses! Only a two hour drive from L.A., you can’t beat it for a weekend getaway.
My sister had her wedding here, out by the pool area with the view, and it was absolutely gorgeous. We loved it and hope to return soon! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The only thing to keep in mind is that the pool was open during the wedding, which wasn’t a problem. But it’s somerhing to mention.