Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
What We Love
- The setting, situated within San Bernardino National Forest
- The stargazing program led by an astronomer every Friday (spots are limited, so sign up early)
- Activities for every season, from hiking and biking to sledding and skiing
- Pets under 25 pounds are welcome; the pet concierge will provide pup amenities at an additional cost of $20 per pet.
- The weekly fireside chat, held on Lake Arrowhead's private beach.
What To Know
- A $20 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- This is a very pet- and family-friendly hotel, so expect kids and dogs galore!
- The altitude is just over 5,000 feet, so stay hydrated regardless of the season — especially if you came from sea level.
- Most rooms have lake or mountain views, but some look out over a pretty big parking lot.
- There’s WiFi resortwide and it's rolled into the daily resort fee
- The resort is more a rustic mountain getaway than a luxury resort
- The pool will be closed from May 28th to June 21st, 2013 for renovations
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection in Lake Arrowhead, you’ll be on a lake and minutes from Lake Arrowhead Repertory Theatre Company and Lake Arrowhead Village. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Ice Castle International Training Center and Strawberry Peak Fire Lookout.
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Lake Arrowhead? This hotel has 12,000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Beautiful lodge setting beside the Lake....ample parking and close to the lower village... local bartender Tim Kelly was excellent ....friendly , entertaining and made good recommendations( and great drinks)...the room was large and bed very comfortable...great hot shower....we were celebrating a special occasion ...a fruit and cheese platter with champagne was sent to our room from the staff ,which was a very nice touch....worthwhile making the drive up the mountain....
The hotel canceled 10 rooms and stranded 26 people both the Thursday and Friday before the Saturday wedding. The wedding party, family, guests, etc. Even the bride and groom lost their room. It is a Marriot autograph resort. The resort blamed Marriot for overbooking, and Marriot blamed the resort. Both actually admitted that, yes, they gave our rooms to higher-paying customers since we had booked our rooms several months earlier. Shame on both the resort and Marriot. Marriot also offered a sad excuse to read the fine print. They can cancel your room at any time for no reason. My reservation did not contain this "fine print". The fact that we are Marriot Bonvoy members with many points in our account did not matter either. The fact we booked directly with the resort did not matter. Shame on both Marriot and Lake Arrowhead Resort. AVOID MARRIOT hotels and this resort.
Such a beautiful property and location. A special shout out to ANDREA and NIKKI at the front desk for taking such good care of my wife and myself!!!!! Marriott should be grateful to have these two people represent their brand. Beautiful views and service. Be back soon.............