The Peninsula Beverly Hills
What We Love
- House cars (chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royces) take you to local spots within a few miles at no extra charge.
- The Pampered Pup menu elevates the pet-friendly concept to a new level
- Gargantuan marble bathrooms
- The daily teatime in the Living Room (book ahead)?
- Sipping a white peach and pear martini around the firepit of the Roof Garden lounge, overlooking the Hollywood Hills
- Arguably the best service in L.A., at the Belvedere restaurant
- Cabs are readily available and on standby 24/7
What To Know
- All rooms and suites have undergone a facelift in 2011
- Hotel is very pet-friendly, so expect the occasional bark
- Beverly Hills sights are within walking/house car distance; Hollywood and the rest of L.A. require your own vehicle
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Peninsula Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills – West Hollywood), you’ll be close to Paley Center for Media and University of California Los Angeles. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Westfield Century City and Museum of Tolerance.
Make yourself at home in one of the 195 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Beverly Hills? This hotel has 14004 square feet (1301 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
We had such a great time there one of the best Luxury Hotels for sure. We booked this hotel via PRIVATEUPGRADE. Once again we had such an amazing time there. We are planning our second trip there, next year!
I probably don't need to say much more, but, as this review needs to be 200 characters long, i will.
Overall review = Fantastic. I would give six stars if i could.
We can't wait to return.
Absolutely no complaints.
The room was gorgeous. The staff was fantastic. The food was excellent.
We experienced an excellent time. The staff were so kind and helpful. Don't look for another place if your travels include LA. We ate at Mastro's and the hotel driver brought us. We also ate at their Garden restaurant and the food was fresh and good. Most highly recommend!