The Beverly Hilton
What We Love
- Prime LA location—twenty minutes from the beach and twenty from downtown
- Old Hollywood poolside vibe
- A tricked out high-tech gym to keep fit
- Classic cocktails from a tiki legend
What To Know
- Be prepared for steep hotel parking fees
- WiFi is not free
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Situated in one of the LA’s toniest area codes, this historic hotel is walking distance from Rodeo Drive. Despite its reputation, this iconic neighborhood isn’t just good for plastic surgery and pint-sized Chihuahuas; there’s history here too. Red carpets, presidential visits, celeb trysts? The Beverly Hilton has seen it all. And it’s no wonder. The bar exudes retro glamour, the lushly landscaped pool still cools A-listers, and the gym and spa keep everyone fit and groomed. The hotel had a little work done over the years (most recently to the tune of several million dollars) so it easily competes with the younger hotel upstarts in the area. This hotel’s got staying power, but she won’t be kept waiting. So jet now to get the inside track on the glamour set. You’re ready for your closeup.
In the Area
Window shop down Rodeo Drive, then head over to the more attainable finds over at the Century City, an epic outdoor mall with something for everyone. Stuff your face at the world’s first cupcake ATM by Sprinkles, then wander the perfectly kept grounds at the Greystone Mansion, a massive historic tudor home built by the Doheny family in 1927.
How to Get There
Went for a weekend recently and really enjoyed myself.
- The rooms are really nice and the common areas are beautiful for Hilton standards. A huge value particularly if you’re booking with points.
- Excellent and friendly town car service.
- The Restaurant is located next to the pool and is a beautiful place to have breakfast.
- Pastries and juice presented in the lobby several times a day.
- The Diamond breakfast credit is a $20 per person credit per day, which only covers 65% of the cost of their buffet.
- No executive lounge.
- Can get pretty noisy at night, definitely seems like a party hotel.
Sorry for the delay in writing this review! Well what can I say we had an amazing stay at your hotel! 5 star treatment all the way. We were looking forward to our stay but it exceeded our expectations!! The hotel couldn’t do enough for us and made my mum feel so very special. The hotel oozes old Hollywood glamour! The staff and service they give really do make the hotel extra special!! Casey Curtis, director of rooms was so helpful to us! Each morning we were greeted by 2 outstanding bell staff Rene and Frank, who have worked at the hotel for so many years! Sam the food and beverage manager, looked after us and we had the best buffet breakfast each morning! Tharam on concierge looked after all our trip bookings and was again so helpful. Thank you for making our stay in LA so magical! My sister mum and I have the best memories of our stay! The golden globes are held at your hotel each year and you made us feel like the stars that attend the awards, especially my lovely mum, who really deserved the best and that’s what she got! ????❤️
We stay here every time we travel to LA. We usually book a deluxe room with a balcony in Wilshire tower which has great views and amazing room features. Such modern updated rooms and bathrooms.
Brunches served at Circa are :"absolutely amazing". All in all: one amazing hotel with amazing staff. Looking forward to staying there again next June