What We Love
- Chinoiserie-via-Paris decor by Top Design’s Kelly Wearstler
- Quiet side street location, yet steps from top shopping and restaurants in Beverly Hills’ Golden Triangle
- Martinis, Manhattans and the Lady Godiva in the hotel’s Bar Noir
- With just 44 rooms, staff is committed to individual attention
- Great for business travelers sick of big-box hotels
- 100 percent smoke-free
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The hotel was renovated in spring 2011
- The building dates from 1939, when screen star Lillian Gish ran it as a boarding house for actors and actresses
- There’s a small fitness center on-site; guest get free pool access at the Avalon, Maison 140’s midcentury-chic sister property about a mile away
- No overnight street parking in Beverly Hills. The hotel lot costs $28 per night
- Room service is delivered by nearby restaurants; continental breakfast is served in Bar Noir ($14)
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Maison 140 in Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills – West Hollywood), you’ll be close to Paley Center for Media and University of California Los Angeles. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Westfield Century City and Museum of Tolerance.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Never again will I stay at this dump. The customer service was beyond substandard and the rooms were tiny. The staff here were condescending and rude. They acted like they were some kind of 5 star resort when really they were equivalent to a Budget inn or something of that nature that I wouldn't be caught dead in. Make your trip enjoyable and find somewhere else.
I stayed for a week. The staff was excellent and were very helpful on a number of occasions. My only real gripe - the air freshener. Upon entering the room, I had to open the windows. The air freshener used - possibly from the AC - is overwhelming. I could smell it on my clothes when I got home.
Stunning manor in a great location off on a side street. Has the ambiance of a quaint bed and breakfast , yet the decor is stylish and upbeat. The small staff was efficient and available. I had a heating issue and someone was in my room in minutes to fix it.
excellent service by the staff. i got very sick and they were super kind and attentive
brought me all sorts of soda, tea, water and bread. i never felt worse but it was comforting to have a them assist with food and beverages
Our Maison 140 room was extremely small and dusty. There was noise from an adjacent elevator late into the night. There were significant fees added on at check-in. Maison 140 is definitely not worth the price we were charged and we would not recommend it to anyone.