What We Love
- Chinoiserie-via-Paris decor by Top Design’s Kelly Wearstler
- Quiet side street location, yet steps from top shopping and restaurants in Beverly Hills’ Golden Triangle
- Martinis, Manhattans and the Lady Godiva in the hotel’s Bar Noir
- With just 44 rooms, staff is committed to individual attention
- Great for business travelers sick of big-box hotels
- 100 percent smoke-free
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The hotel was renovated in spring 2011
- The building dates from 1939, when screen star Lillian Gish ran it as a boarding house for actors and actresses
- There’s a small fitness center on-site; guest get free pool access at the Avalon, Maison 140’s midcentury-chic sister property about a mile away
- No overnight street parking in Beverly Hills. The hotel lot costs $28 per night
- Room service is delivered by nearby restaurants; continental breakfast is served in Bar Noir ($14)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Maison 140 in Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills – West Hollywood), you’ll be close to Paley Center for Media and University of California Los Angeles. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Westfield Century City and Museum of Tolerance.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
This hotel was in a great location, comfortable room and had great service. The front desk was just a desk located at the entrance, but it was in the perfect location to get a friendly greeting from the staff whether we were coming into the hotel or getting off of the elevator. The staff was interested in what we has done each day - not in a weird way - but in a friendly "you're at home" type of way.
The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet.
The only complaint was the internet was a little slow, but we were not there to get on the internet.
Tacky is the only word for this policy, which leaves a bad taste at checkout Staff was pleasant. Hotel is well located. Rooms are ok. They also charged $35 for the use of a steamer but cancelled the charge when I raised a fuss.
Loved the location! The hotel is small and quiet and perfect for a quick trip! We visited Bev Hills for a wedding, so really we just spent the night and showered.. still we enjoyed the experience! Recommend it!