The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
How to Get There
This is a wonderful location, beautiful hotel and grounds with excellent service. It is built to enjoy the desert beauty with several bars and restaurants having great views. It does have a bit of the california casualness which appeals to my family greatly, but may not be for all. I find that some Ritz properties take themselves a little too seriously, but this location is fun...with treats like a complimentary candy bar, afternoon champagne etc. I loved it and would go back in a flash.
I have a been a loyal customer of Ritz Carlton's and have stayed at many of their properties around the world. Unfortunately, my recent stay here was subpar. I sent this feedback directly to RC, but never heard back, which is quite surprising/disappointing.
1. The bathtub was NOT clean. It was dusty and had a small hairball, which was never cleaned over the course of our 3-day stay.
2. The itinerary of hotel activities had incorrect times listed. I showed up for an event to which there was nothing. When I asked the front desk, they were unaware of the time change.
3. We requested shampoo through the app, but received 3 shower caps instead.
4. While using the shower facilities in the spa, a worker opened the door on me.
5. The food at State Fare Bar + Kitchen was just mediocre. Especially when compared to the great restaurants at other RC properties, this one was very disappointing.
Overall, we were disappointed with our experience here. I don't think it was worth the money and certainly does not uphold the Ritz Carlton brand.
We had a suite that overlooked the desert canyon that was lovely. The property has been beautifully redone & has a wonderful ambiance but it’s the service that was exceptional!!! The staff were so friendly and helpful and attentive!!!
The Spa was great & the restaurants were so good that you don’t need to leave the hotel. BEDT IN PALM SPRINGS!