Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs
What We Love
- Eye-catching modern interiors with cheery lemon yellow and white color scheme
- The hotel is within walking distance of shopping and dining
- Sipping a Chill Out Limeade (lemonade and vodka cocktail) while lounging poolside
- Sitting in the Jacuzzi as the sun sets over the mountains
- Friendly staff who’ll be happy to provide area recommendations
What To Know
- On Mondays, the spa is only open to guests with previously scheduled appointments — no walk-ins
- Dogs less than 60 pounds are allowed (but you must pay a $175 per stay fee)
- Summer temps in Palm Springs can reach 100 degrees
- There is a $45.86 per day resort fee will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout (includes valet parking, Internet access and other amenities)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs is in the heart of Palm Springs, walking distance from Ruddy’s General Store Museum and Agua Caliente Cultural Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Heusso Gallery and Plaza Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We had a wonderful time at this hotel! It was the perfect location to get to main area with restaurants and shops. The pools were beautiful and the staff were polite and responsive. Except the shower was way too intense! The water pressure was too much. It needs to be turned down. We’ll be back!
The staff was very friendly and attentive. Natalia and Josh were friendly and always ready to help you with your next cocktail ???? The property is very well maintained and it’s nice to be able to go to the pool or jacuzzi any time of the day or night.
I love the Avalon Hotel Palm Springs. My boyfriend and I got a last minute discounted rate to stay here over Labor Day weekend for my birthday and it was an excellent experience. The room was nice (comfy bed), the staff was friendly and accommodating and we enjoyed the poolside cafe. The best feature of the hotel, in my opinion, is the expansive selection of pools (I counted 3!). They're so relaxing and inviting, couched in lush green trees and grass - in contrast to the barren concrete surrounding the "mid century minimalist" resorts around Palm Springs (those places are cool too, I'm just saying). I highly recommend and would definitely return!