Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs
What We Love
- Eye-catching modern interiors with cheery lemon yellow and white color scheme
- The hotel is within walking distance of shopping and dining
- Sipping a Chill Out Limeade (lemonade and vodka cocktail) while lounging poolside
- Sitting in the Jacuzzi as the sun sets over the mountains
- Friendly staff who’ll be happy to provide area recommendations
What To Know
- On Mondays, the spa is only open to guests with previously scheduled appointments — no walk-ins
- Dogs less than 60 pounds are allowed (but you must pay a $175 per stay fee)
- Summer temps in Palm Springs can reach 100 degrees
- There is a $45.86 per day resort fee will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout (includes valet parking, Internet access and other amenities)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs is in the heart of Palm Springs, walking distance from Ruddy’s General Store Museum and Agua Caliente Cultural Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Heusso Gallery and Plaza Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Bungalows are great for groups! Regency pool rooms also good for couples. Chi chi rooms are louder around pool area. Joshua was an outstanding server! Drinks are a little pricey, so be prepared. Food at Chi Chi is excellent. Try the fish tacos or the burger, avocado toast for breakfast is delish!
Nice place with choice of bungalows or suites and 3 pools. Hotel is more for adults but kids are allowed . Close to nice downtown restaurants and shops within walking distance.Staff very attentive restaurant has what ya need free coffee at the bar in morning ????
Thank you Avalon for a wonderfully romantic stay! The staff here is amazing, super attentive, and becomes like family. I have Ambassador Status with Marriott, and live out of hotels. This resort has a personal charm and Bungalows that feel like "HOME". Thank you to Alan and Mike for the smiles and all your help with the car and bags. Guadalupe and Jasmine, the warm front desk welcome with hugs and champagne are a delight. Don, thank you for overseeing our visit and making sure EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! (and the smooth hand off to Collin when you left on vacation). Omar, thanks for your attentiveness by the pool and any time we needed anything. Ahh, last but not least Marlene, thank you for preparing the pool side glasses of champagne.