Mena House Hotel
What We Love
- Mena House Hotel is nine miles but a world away from noisy, traffic-filled Cairo
- The food at the hotel’s three restaurants is varied and is some of the best in the Cairo area
- The hotel can book you a car and bilingual guide so you can get around faster and learn more than you would with just a guidebook
- Get to the pyramids early in the day, because they get very crowded, no matter the time of year
What To Know
- Dress appropriately when visiting Islamic monuments – no shorts or vest tops, and women should cover their heads in mosques
- The hotel is just nine miles from downtown, but it can take 40 minutes to get there
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Mena House Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Giza, convenient to Pyramids at Giza and Great Sphinx of Giza. This 5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Dream Park and Cairo University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 350 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Giza? This hotel has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Stunning property. Incredible breakfast buffet. Views are insane. Keep an eye out for their online deals. We wen't in early September, which isn't peak season for them, and got rooms for an amazing price.
Ideally located, 10 minutes walk to the Pyramids, but over an hour to the airport.
Older rooms and buildings but the hotel has everything.
The gym is crowded with outdated equipment. It was also closed for 4 hours during the middle of the day to wash the floors. Needs a rethink.
My room was large with a generous balcony. The bathroom - with a super bathtub was perfection.
Breakfast was fine, and i appreciated the service from Jada.
The executive lounge was excellent as well, with Magdy going the extra mile providing first class service.
The hotel is amaZingly cheap and worth a stay.
The hotel was extremely nice , the view is extraordinary, you have the view of the pyramids which is amazing , the food is great. It is worth spending your time and money there. The garden is refreshing and the rooms were nice and clean.