Sundial Boutique Hotel
What We Love
- The location — it's just one minute to the Blackcomb and Whistler gondolas
- Eco-friendly with recycling and low-impact toiletries
- Suite have full kitchens with appliances and utensils
- There's a ski and snowboard concierge service
- Grocery delivery available
- Free WiFi throughout the property
What To Know
- Ski season lasts through April and there's also a short summer ski session in June; contact Whistler Blackcomb for exact dates
- Mountain Square will be replacing paving stones between May and August 2012, so there may be some noise between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- No on-site pool or gym
- Group-friendly: One- and Two-Bedroom Suites have queensize pullout couches for extra guests
- The property was renovated in 2005
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Sundial Boutique Hotel in Whistler (Whistler Village), you’ll be minutes from Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola and Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. This 4-star condominium resort is within close proximity of Whistler Village Gondola and Whistler Visitor Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this condominium resort, which also features a seasonal outdoor pool. This condominium resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Stayed here for only three nights - would have loved to stay here even longer. This is a wonderful hotel located conveniently in Whistler. Staff was awesome, no matter if at reception or housekeeping. The room was wonderful and fully equipped. Would definitely come here again.
We really enjoyed our stay! The kids loved the pool and hot tub. And even though it was across the street it is still easy to get too. The location is perfect and close to all the action. We loved the food in both the Mexican restaurant and Black’s pub on the 2nd floor. Our room was spectacular. If we ever come back for a winter stay we will be booking with you. Thanks! Well done
Recently stayed at this Boutique hotel with my two teenagers! Location was amazing and the two bedroom suite was prefect for my children and I. Highly recommend staying here with two really nice restaurants attached! Hotel Manager and Guest Services Manager were 2nd to none! I had a small issue and they made it right immediately! Will definitely be going back! Oh ya don't forget to do the Hot Tub on the roof!!