Sundial Boutique Hotel
What We Love
- The location — it's just one minute to the Blackcomb and Whistler gondolas
- Eco-friendly with recycling and low-impact toiletries
- Suite have full kitchens with appliances and utensils
- There's a ski and snowboard concierge service
- Grocery delivery available
- Free WiFi throughout the property
What To Know
- Ski season lasts through April and there's also a short summer ski session in June; contact Whistler Blackcomb for exact dates
- Mountain Square will be replacing paving stones between May and August 2012, so there may be some noise between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- No on-site pool or gym
- Group-friendly: One- and Two-Bedroom Suites have queensize pullout couches for extra guests
- The property was renovated in 2005
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Sundial Boutique Hotel in Whistler (Whistler Village), you’ll be minutes from Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola and Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. This 4-star condominium resort is within close proximity of Whistler Village Gondola and Whistler Visitor Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this condominium resort, which also features a seasonal outdoor pool. This condominium resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Hotel exceeded our expectations. It was more like a cozy condo as opposed to a hotel. Bed was super comfortable and it was really quiet. Hopefully we can stay longer next time. Would be great for groups or families.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is well located on the village stroll. Parking rates are steep, but the Valets are friendly and generally quick. Service truck noise woke me each morning, this was disturbing.
We stayed here while in Whistler and I must stay I was very satisfied with the hotel. It was 5 of us. Our Suite with Mountain View had a chimney, a kitchenette, one bedroom with a king bed, one bedroom with a queen bed, and a sofa bed. We all slept very comfortably. Concierge was very friendly and so was the valet. And to top it off, price had a 40% off discount. So, all in, the night cost 210 Canadian dollars. I think this was a huge deal. Very happy!!!