Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
What We Love
- Vast views of Coal Harbour waterfront and the North Shore Mountains
- Easy access to the cruise terminal, exhibition center, historic Gastown and Stanley Park
- 24-hour fitness center with indoor pool and Jacuzzi
- 30,000 square feet of function space, including Vancouver’s only revolving venue
What To Know
- Free WiFi
- Laundry and dry cleaning services on offer — ideal for business travelers
- Club Lounge is open on weekdays and serves free breakfast, snacks and beverages — and cocktails, for a fee
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
The 442-room, business-friendly Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront places guests a stone’s throw from the city’s cruise terminal, convention center, Granville and Robson Street shopping, and historic Gastown. The guestrooms are modern but not sterile, thanks to a warm palette of red, cream and gold, and all have mod cons such as Keurig coffeemakers and free WiFi – but the balconies, which offer panoramic water and mountain views, steal the show. At the lobby-level P2 Bistro, guests can fuel up with eggs benedict for breakfast, dig into Dungeness crab cakes for lunch and tuck into a seared salmon filet accompanied by a Pacific Sunset martini for dinner. An indoor pool and Jacuzzi, the Club Lounge and a 24-hour gym round out the offerings.
In the Area
Vancouver attracts adventurers and urbanites alike year-round. In the warmer months rent a bike from EzeeRiders Seawall, fly-fish with a guide from Pacific Angler, or take a day hike on Dog Mountain. Come winter you can go ice skating in Robson Square and snowshoeing on Grouse Mountain. In town, make a splash at the Vancouver Aquarium, shop for fresh snacks at Kitsilano Farmers Market before hitting Kitsilano Beach, or see Stanley Park from a horse-drawn carriage. Sample Vancouver’s justly famous seafood with a sushi feast at Miku, or shuck to your heart’s content at Rodney’s Oyster House. Then toast a day well spent with craft cocktails at L’Abattoir.