Pan Pacific Vancouver
What We Love
- This coastal hotel is literally built on a pier in Vancouver Harbour
- Every room has 180-degree city or ocean views
- Above the convention center and cruise ship terminal, the hotel’s landmark location is a short walk from any downtown hot spot
- The heated outdoor saltwater pool, hot tub and sunbathing deck face Vancouver’s famous mountain backdrop
- Sipping a cocktail at Cascades Lounge while swaying to live music and peering out the window at the buzzing harbor below
What To Know
- Not a designer hotel; the glass-enclosed neutral interior is meant to make the exterior shine
- This seafaring sophisticate caters to the conference and cruise ship crowd
- Steam and sauna facilities are accessible only to guests with an appointment at the hotel’s on-site Spa, Utopia
- Standard, fully-refundable rates include free Wifi
- Valet parking is $39 and self-parking is $35
- Dogs are welcome for $30 per night
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Pan Pacific Vancouver, you’ll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Canada Place and Waterfront Centre. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 503 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
I would never stay here again.Very unfriendly staff they treat you like you are bothering them when you check in, very unprofessional considering it is their job. the room is already expensive and they charge extra for everything (coffee, tea, internet ect..).
This is a first class hotel located on the waterfront of Vancouver, BC. The staff is excellent and efficient. The accommodations are very comfortable. The view from our room of the city was worth the trip.
Our King Suite room at the Pan Pacific had a beautiful harbor view from an upper floor. At the end of our Rocky Mountaineer trip, this was blissful luxury. The suite was beautifully appointed, well maintained, and room service was perfect. Hotel staff was friendly, professional, and totally helpful in guiding us to our tourist destinations around Vancouver.
Perfect hotel to stay in while visiting FanExpo which was right next door. Walking distance to oodles of Vancouver stores and restaurants. Hotel staff were professional. Room in the top few floors and get spectacular views as well as a special lounge serving a free buffet breakfast and all-day snacks.
My wife and I stayed for several days and were pleased with the hotel. The staff at the hotel and the restaurant were very pleasant and friendly. The location of the hotel was brilliant. Right next door to the Canada Flyover attraction. Fantastic.