Pan Pacific Vancouver
What We Love
- This coastal hotel is literally built on a pier in Vancouver Harbour
- Every room has 180-degree city or ocean views
- Above the convention center and cruise ship terminal, the hotel’s landmark location is a short walk from any downtown hot spot
- The heated outdoor saltwater pool, hot tub and sunbathing deck face Vancouver’s famous mountain backdrop
- Sipping a cocktail at Cascades Lounge while swaying to live music and peering out the window at the buzzing harbor below
What To Know
- Not a designer hotel; the glass-enclosed neutral interior is meant to make the exterior shine
- This seafaring sophisticate caters to the conference and cruise ship crowd
- Steam and sauna facilities are accessible only to guests with an appointment at the hotel’s on-site Spa, Utopia
- Standard, fully-refundable rates include free Wifi
- Valet parking is $39 and self-parking is $35
- Dogs are welcome for $30 per night
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Pan Pacific Vancouver, you’ll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Canada Place and Waterfront Centre. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 503 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great value! Central location and beautiful views! I would recommend getting a higher floor with a water view, it is definitely worth it. Can watch sea planes take off and land which if you are not used to it is really interesting. Great location for runners as it is located at the beginning of the approx 13 km running trail along the waterfront.
We stay every year for a company Christmas party. Would keep staying there. Rooms are very nice and the views are great. Our bed was not super comfortable however maybe it was just me because last year when we stayed it was very comfortable and I am sure all the mattresses are the same :) would recommend staying here
Celebrated our wedding anniversary here and we couldn’t be happier. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and the view is beautiful. We were on the 21st floor so we felt special when everyone got off the elevator before us. Bar was nice downstairs and very easy to catch a cab outside.
My wife & I attended the company Christmas event below the hotel and we stayed two nights at the Pan Pacific as we usually do every year.
The rooms are clean and quiet, the view is phenomenal, the staff are extremely helpful and overall we are very satisfied-that’s why we are repeat customers!!
The newest hotels do have that new “It” place vibe to them (JW & The Douglas at Parq) but we are satisfied to return at a corporate rate.
Parking is $50/night below the hotel.
It has an outdoor pool, an AWESOME Spa and a small fitness Centre.
This hotel is my favourite in Vancouver! The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are very clean. Also, the pool and hot tub outside looking over Burrard Inlet is a fantastic place to decompress at the end of a busy work day!