Pan Pacific Vancouver
What We Love
- This coastal hotel is literally built on a pier in Vancouver Harbour
- Every room has 180-degree city or ocean views
- Above the convention center and cruise ship terminal, the hotel’s landmark location is a short walk from any downtown hot spot
- The heated outdoor saltwater pool, hot tub and sunbathing deck face Vancouver’s famous mountain backdrop
- Sipping a cocktail at Cascades Lounge while swaying to live music and peering out the window at the buzzing harbor below
What To Know
- Not a designer hotel; the glass-enclosed neutral interior is meant to make the exterior shine
- This seafaring sophisticate caters to the conference and cruise ship crowd
- Steam and sauna facilities are accessible only to guests with an appointment at the hotel’s on-site Spa, Utopia
- Standard, fully-refundable rates include free Wifi
- Valet parking is $39 and self-parking is $35
- Dogs are welcome for $30 per night
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Pan Pacific Vancouver, you’ll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Canada Place and Waterfront Centre. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 503 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Excellent location, modern decor, quality breakfast & beverage selection at club lounge, great view from our room. Easy access to Skytrain. However, we didn't receive confirmation email on our booking & there were 2 reservation numbers. We got a deal with a pre-paid, no-refund, final transaction upon reservation. However, front desk staff confused about details of booking package each time we called. Also, upon check out, staff insisted that the room wasn't paid for despite our phone showing a debit earlier. So we had to pay the full amount again on the spot upon check out, & check with our own visa to ensure no double charging. If they did, the onus again is on us to call their accounting department to ask for a refund--what a downer that tainted an otherwise very pleasant classy stay (reflected in the price)! For a 4 star hotel,
Fantastic hotel. Great staff. Can't beat the harbor view. It's worth the extra money! Room service breakfast was awesome too. Luxurious bath products, plush robes, high quality bedding, great room service selection. Valet service is excellent.
Very nice business hotel, located next to the congress centre, on the water. I got a corner room on the 19th floor. those corner rooms(XX36) are a bit bigger than the rest and have a great view of the bay. these rooms are also very quiet. however, strange to find out there is no main controller for the lights. each one is individually controlled...