Pan Pacific Vancouver
What We Love
- This coastal hotel is literally built on a pier in Vancouver Harbour
- Every room has 180-degree city or ocean views
- Above the convention center and cruise ship terminal, the hotel’s landmark location is a short walk from any downtown hot spot
- The heated outdoor saltwater pool, hot tub and sunbathing deck face Vancouver’s famous mountain backdrop
- Sipping a cocktail at Cascades Lounge while swaying to live music and peering out the window at the buzzing harbor below
What To Know
- Not a designer hotel; the glass-enclosed neutral interior is meant to make the exterior shine
- This seafaring sophisticate caters to the conference and cruise ship crowd
- Steam and sauna facilities are accessible only to guests with an appointment at the hotel’s on-site Spa, Utopia
- Standard, fully-refundable rates include free Wifi
- Valet parking is $39 and self-parking is $35
- Dogs are welcome for $30 per night
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Pan Pacific Vancouver, you’ll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Canada Place and Waterfront Centre. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 503 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
This was the best one night spa and hotel experience ever in my home city. I needed to getaway and recharge. I loved this package. The service both at the hotel and the spa were beyond first class. I enjoyed the private lounge and the snacks provided. Also, the peaceful atmosphere. The room was really clean, the view was awesome of the northshore mountains and the water, and the spa service was amazing! Everyone was friendly and cheery!
Gorgeous view. Great rooms. The pool is heated but not warm on chilly nights. The hot tub was not working which was unfortunate as it's a rooftop view. Breakfast at Ocean 999 was fabulous but very pricey.
We loved our staycation at Pan Pacific. Beautiful views of the city, close to everything downtown, quality service and large rooms. We went to stay after a concert and it was conveniently located near skytrain.
Second stay within a year and all was just as grand as the first. From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed. The staff are very professional and seem to be dedicated to making your stay a memorable one. What a view to wake up to!! Thank you Pan Pacific, we will be back
We arrived a day late and missed our first night due to the Canadian train being a day late. We had lost the money for our unused night, but I asked if they could do anything to compensate for this. They put us in a lovely suite with a great view of the harbour, a lovely large separate lounge and separate toilet. The bathroom was huge with a bath. Probably the best thing is that the bedroom was internal which meant no disturbance from noise or light. The bed was amazing. Such delightful comfort and support. Obviously it did cost us the price of two nights, but I thought that was very good of them to do it as they didn't have to. And we will be back so a good opportunity for them to show off one of their suites! Maybe we will book that next time!