Pan Pacific Vancouver
What We Love
- This coastal hotel is literally built on a pier in Vancouver Harbour
- Every room has 180-degree city or ocean views
- Above the convention center and cruise ship terminal, the hotel’s landmark location is a short walk from any downtown hot spot
- The heated outdoor saltwater pool, hot tub and sunbathing deck face Vancouver’s famous mountain backdrop
- Sipping a cocktail at Cascades Lounge while swaying to live music and peering out the window at the buzzing harbor below
What To Know
- Not a designer hotel; the glass-enclosed neutral interior is meant to make the exterior shine
- This seafaring sophisticate caters to the conference and cruise ship crowd
- Steam and sauna facilities are accessible only to guests with an appointment at the hotel’s on-site Spa, Utopia
- Standard, fully-refundable rates include free Wifi
- Valet parking is $39 and self-parking is $35
- Dogs are welcome for $30 per night
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Pan Pacific Vancouver, you’ll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Canada Place and Waterfront Centre. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 503 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
A luxurious hotel that makes everyone feel welcome. The hotel itself resembles a cruise ship. There’s an on deck heated saltwater pool and hot tub, delicious food and a killer view! The location is great, minutes from all kinds of fun! Highly recommended! Do yourself a favour and Treat Yo Self!
Our experience with the hotel was absolutely the best. Every request was met with a positive response and 100% follow through. If you need a downtown hotel in Vancouver, do not overlook this hotel. I have to say it was the best hotel experience I have ever experienced.
You will not regret staying at this fantastic location. The staff are absolutely incredible, and will make your stay so comfortable. We stayed with out 3 year old and 2 month old, the service this hotel provided made it a breeze...even when our 3yo puked all over his inflatable matress, a fresh (warm!) blanket was promptly delivered at 1am.
As always it was wonderful. Staff care and I felt like I was treated like family. The effort of each and every staff is 150%! They are kind, caring and professional. They value our business. The restaurants ensure and note any food allergies. The local is from local farms. The room is clean and updated. The beds are so comfy that my dog always beelines it to the bed. She is also treated as a special guest.
Great location, location, location! Close to everything any tourist would want. Many sites & amenities are within walking distance.Note that the hotel's outdoor pool is rather shallow so not conducive for swimming lengths