The ICON Hotel & Lounge
What We Love
- The Jetsetter rate includes à la carte breakfast (served from 7 a.m. ’til 11 p.m.) and a welcome drink
- Nifty techno touches including biometric safes (opened by fingerprint), iPod docks and ultra-comfy Swedish Hästens beds
- Planet Zen spa, which offers treatments ranging from massages to body peels
- A funky palette of regal purples and golds, punctuated with paintings by up-and-coming artists
What To Know
- Best suited to younger visitors
- While perfectly located for business and shopping, it’s a 15-minute walk from the cobbled Old Town
- Service can be a touch laid-back
- WiFi is free throughout the hotel
- The well-stocked bar serves the ICON’s signature cocktails and is open until 1 a.m.
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Its 19th-century façade may still be intact, but the ICON Hotel & Lounge has an interior that is anything but dated. Purple, gold and lime-green walls headline a steadfastly modern style that comfortably negotiates the line between edgy and cozy. The communal areas are minimal and dotted with artwork by Czech artists. There’s also an on-site gallery that plays host to temporary exhibitions.
Bed and Bath
Arranged over four stories, the 31 guestrooms are bright and stylish, with sumptuous purple accents and neutral walls and wood floors. Deluxe Rooms feel airy and spacious due to the unusually high ceilings, and the deliciously large bathrooms are stocked with Rituals toiletries and fluffy white DeWitte bath towels. Each room comes with a handmade Swedish Hästens bed.
There’s a lot crammed into the small premises here. The Zen Asian Wellness Spa is just off the lobby, and Room, a tapas restaurant and bar, serves a decently priced Mediterranean-inspired menu. But the highlight is breakfast. Not only is it available until 11 p.m. (yes, at night), but in addition to the standard buffet of cereal, bread and fruit, there’s a free à la carte menu, including eggs cooked to order, bacon, sausages and even melt-in-your-mouth home-cooked pancakes. If that doesn’t put a spring in your step, nothing will.
How to Get There
Great Location Big Rooms and Wonderful Breakfast What you can ask more ? And the staff was very helpful and nice. I can stay again !!!
The only thing that i didnt like was massage . It was the worst massage i ever had so its not a big deal next to other good things at this hotel!
We were in Prage for a Birthday Girls Trip, and we all stayed at the Icon Hotel. We all had a amazing experience. The employees at the Front Desk were very helpful, and offered to assist with my lost luggage. The food and the service for the breakfast was great. Costas (?) was always very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this Hotel.
great stuff, great room ,great location!
very good breakfast. exactly what u need when you visit in prague .
לכל הישראלים , אל תתלבטו. תמורה מעולה למחיר . מיקום מצויין .
thank you icon . I will be back ..
We stayed in this hotel for two night we found the staff very kind and helpful .The hotel is modern and very cleaner the bed is more comfortable the room where we stayed was very silent,we have enjoy to stay there.
The hotel is very well located and the staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast is lovely and they cook items to order. Nothing is a problem. The room was really nice, modern and a good size. It was a bit noisy but not a problem. I definitely recommend staying here.