Occidental Praha Five
What We Love
- A four-star hotel in a quiet neighborhood, with breakfast, a welcome drink and a bar discountThe convenient location, just steps from the metro station (you can reach the Old Town in about 15 minutes)
- Prague's eclectic architectural styles and superb art galleries
- Beginning a day of sightseeing with a quick session in the fitness studio and sauna
What To Know
- The hotel is within walking distance of the city center and right near bus stops and a metro station
- It's on a busy road – not far from bars, restaurants and shops – but rooms remain pretty quiet at night
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Occidental Praha Five, you’ll be centrally located in Prague, convenient to Bertramka and Prague Castle. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Vysehrad Cemetery and Prague Dancing House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Prague? This hotel has facilities measuring 732 square feet (68 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
stayed one night after recommendation of my colleagues.
room bright and clean, spaceous and all you need.
breakfast is pretty much standard
should not be scared of driving while going down the car park.
check in and out was quick and friendly
Long weekend with my wife, seems odd when you get there but good local bars if you go left at Metro, Metro less then 5 mins, go where you want.
Staff great, rooms good for a weekend, if you are on a jolly you want clean and showed that work. All boxes ticked
Don't forget Prague has a river it's good
The Hotel looks fine, modern and good for relaxation.
We really enjoyed the front terrance and our stay here.
The location is not the best one but there is metro station close to it, along with tram and buses.
Perfect for a short stay, rooms clean and comfortable, drawbacks are the lobby bar is not very inviting and service a bit slow . Restaurant very average. Location not bad though you need to understand the trams to et into town.
1. The sheets need to be cleaned. We were bitten by a bug and both had to come back to Korea with a rash. We knew the sheets were not replaced on the first night of our stay, but we put up with them.
2. The round shape of the bathtub is dangerous.
As soon as I entered the bathtub to take a bath, my feet slipped and broke my ribs. I hope the hotel will compensate for this terrible accident.