Occidental Praha Five
What We Love
- A four-star hotel in a quiet neighborhood, with breakfast, a welcome drink and a bar discountThe convenient location, just steps from the metro station (you can reach the Old Town in about 15 minutes)
- Prague's eclectic architectural styles and superb art galleries
- Beginning a day of sightseeing with a quick session in the fitness studio and sauna
What To Know
- The hotel is within walking distance of the city center and right near bus stops and a metro station
- It's on a busy road – not far from bars, restaurants and shops – but rooms remain pretty quiet at night
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Occidental Praha Five, you’ll be centrally located in Prague, convenient to Bertramka and Prague Castle. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Vysehrad Cemetery and Prague Dancing House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Prague? This hotel has facilities measuring 732 square feet (68 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Room was very comfortable and very clean as was the entire hotel. Breakfast was amazing so much to choose from, staff were so nice and helpful especially the lady who made an amazing “hot chocolate” when we got back from a night sightseeing. Thank you
friendly reception desk employees, clean rooms, breakfast buffet with enough food choices, fast service when needed, hotel close to the metro lines, fitness available, hotel is also well known by Asian tourists, good value for money, recommended as business hotel
The hotel looks like a brand new but...
- There is no WiFi in the room. I had to go into the lobby to have a signal. I complained to the receptionist and she said that technician will fix it. Nothing happened
- Every time, I take a shower I made a flood. It is big gap into shower door, and water leaked heavily. FIX IT!!! (photo in the attachment)
- Please, check the distance between tap and sink. This is hilarious. (photo as an evidence)
- Finally, legal robbery. One bottle of still water costs 5 EUR. The mini bar is also very expensive. After all, this is Prague, not Dubai. Furthermore, guest must read that this is not complimentary as I thought (again photo)
- Stuff hospitality close to 0. No smile, no nothing.
- Breakfast sucks...
Overall, very disappointed.