Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague
What We Love
- Views of Prague Castle from higher floors
- Riverside location on the Vltava
- Rooms are spacious by European standards
- Oversize bathtubs
- Art Nouveau design
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- South and across the river from the city center, near the Charles Bridge
- Expect a little street noise
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
A stay at Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague places you in the heart of Prague, minutes from Prague Dancing House and close to Old Town Square. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Novy Smichov Shopping Centre and Church of Saints Cyril and Methodius.
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
As we did a trip across a few countries we stopped by in Prag for 3 nights. We booked 4 stars along our way in Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg and Prag and this was the worst so far ...
We were really looking forward to our stay at the hotel and picked it out for is location. We had the riverside suite (so not the cheapest room in the hotel and we had certain expectations).
- great view
- Spacy and enough room (expected as it was a suite)
- A frequent hum sound (like a loud refrigerator or coffee machine) every 20-30 seconds, a defect and dirty sink (hair from the prior guests still hanging in there) in the shower. This can’t happen in a 4.5 star hotel imho. When we asked the front desk to fix it he was shrugging and of course he didn’t do nothing about it. The sassy attitude is a mit minus. Customer service looks different in my opinion
- Breakfast: Spare yourself the breakfast. It’s 15-16 Euro per person and you are sitting in a basement in a small room with a small breakfast selection. You can find perfect breakfast nearby via TripAdvisor/Foursquare for less money.
- Internet was available but don’t bother with it. Spotty and low speeds.
- TV; We had 2 TVs in the suite, but the reception was bad. This didn’t bother us as we didn’t came to Prag to watch TV, still it’s a shame for such a hotel ...
- the parking (under 10 places outdoor) is first come, first serve so expect to wait until a space becomes available.
All in all we can’t recommend this hotel and were unfortunately blinded by the looks/pictures and the nice location.
Really lovely hotel very friendly and helpful staff
Breakfast not really worth the money overpriced and not the best quality
mini bar pricey
Room really very nice
Great bathroom and toiletries
Nice hotel lovely location by the river , staff are friendly and helpful , rooms are furnished well with an older style look , breakfast great but book at the time of booking it’s cheaper , 15 min walk over the river to the old town