Premier Luxury Mountain Resort
What We Love
- A romantic five-star mountain stay in Bulgaria, with breakfast, dinner, ski extras and more
- Returning from a hard day's skiing for an indulgent cocktail and massage
- The sheer scenic splendour - think snow-capped mountains and plenty of fresh air
- Tastefully-designed rooms and suites with a good measure of luxury
What To Know
- The outdoor pool is seasonal
- On-site parking is free
- Romance-seekers may want to go elsewhere; families love this resort
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
With a stay at Premier Luxury Mountain Resort in Bansko, you’ll be near ski lifts and minutes from Bansko Ski Resort. This 5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Dobrinishte Ski Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). You’ll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
We stayed at a comfort suite on a fully booked weekend and enjoyed it very much. We will come again soon. There is a shuttle bus to take you to Gondola to the ski center. Overall impression is very positive
We had been recommended to come to Bansko & to the Premier for a short ski break and we were not disappointed both the hotel & the skiing lived up to recommendation .The hotel is lovely , very quiet , polite friendly staff good food and a super spa .Nice spacious room with all necessary facilities ,
Overall, this hotel was pretty great, the rooms were gorgeous, really big and perfectly clean. The spa was also amazing. The pool was really warm which is so nice after a day's skiing. The lifeguard was really nice and helpful. We did half board and the food was pretty good.
The only couple of things which were less than ideal were:
(1) we were told that playing cards in the bar was illegal and were asked to stop. We certainly found that odd. Unless the card game involved gambling (which it didn't) I see no reason why guests shouldn't play cards in the bar. Bizarre.
(2) We asked for a late check out but even though the hotel was pretty much empty, we were told that it would be 20euros per hour(!) This meant that we couldn't shower after our last morning's skiing before we took our flight home, which was annoying.
(3) It's worth noting that half board doesn't include any drinks (apart from tap water) which you have to ask for.
(4) because of the above points we felt that the service was not brilliant.
Our experience in hotel was excellent.The rooms were very nice and cleanthe reception was perfect the service was excellent.The food of the restaurants absolutely fabulous.Thank you for a beautiful stay!See you soon!!
There is no way on earth this hotel is a 5 star. It’s not even close. 3 star would be a better description with dated furniture and tatty brown curtains and throws. Staff are pleasant and we enjoyed the massage but the room was awful and I was really embarrassed that I’d booked it for me and my boyfriend. We had to pay another 200 euro just to get a room that didn’t resemble Del Boy’s flat.
Breakfast was good and the bar was pleasant for drinks. Location is also good as it’s nice and quiet and the shuttle takes you to the gondola. Just don’t expect 5 star or take the mountain view room if you don’t want to be disappointed.