Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa
What We Love
- The rate includes buffet breakfast
- Oceanfront location on one of Vietnam’s most scenic beaches
- Spa perched right over the Pacific Ocean, with sea breezes adding to the ambience
- Cozy bungalows are just steps from the water
- Lush gardens wrap around the resort’s inviting swimming pool
- Seafood lovers are spoiled with choices
- WiFi is free throughout the property
What To Know
- The weather is windy much of the year, and evenings can be chilly
- Strong surf by the beach between October and March
- Food and drinks are on the expensive side
- Travel time from Ho Chi Minh City is about four hours by car
- Bars and restaurants in Phan Thiet and Mui Ne town are 10 to 15 minutes away by car
- Kids Club caters to children up to 12 years old
- The restaurant is closed for renovation until July 2012, and the tennis courts will be undergoing renovation
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa, you’ll be centrally located in Phan Thiet, convenient to Sea Links City and Poshanu Cham Tower. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Ocean Dunes Golf Club and Phan Thiet Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Phan Thiet? This resort has facilities measuring 1141 square feet (106 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
The place itself was full of trees and the air in the city was fresh. The entrance was beautiful and the ladies who guided us to the room was lovely.
We were a family of four and we had the room next to the beach which was clearly beautiful view from the inside. Room was clean, Indochina decoration style.
The breakfast was quite good. We had the lunch at the main restaurant which was great and cheap.
I would recommend this place to anyone who gonna plan to visit Phan Thiet.
We stayed at the Victoria for five nights, at the end of a busy trip in Vietnam, and had a very relaxing and enjoyable time. It is towards the end of the series of beach resorts, which gave an feeling of peace and tranquility. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly (especially the pool guys!).
We had a nice and great stay here! Everything is perfect, friendly staffs, room was well cleaned, good and nice smell in room, foods is so delicious and nice decoration! We will come back! Thank you for all!