Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa
What We Love
- The rate includes buffet breakfast
- Oceanfront location on one of Vietnam’s most scenic beaches
- Spa perched right over the Pacific Ocean, with sea breezes adding to the ambience
- Cozy bungalows are just steps from the water
- Lush gardens wrap around the resort’s inviting swimming pool
- Seafood lovers are spoiled with choices
- WiFi is free throughout the property
What To Know
- The weather is windy much of the year, and evenings can be chilly
- Strong surf by the beach between October and March
- Food and drinks are on the expensive side
- Travel time from Ho Chi Minh City is about four hours by car
- Bars and restaurants in Phan Thiet and Mui Ne town are 10 to 15 minutes away by car
- Kids Club caters to children up to 12 years old
- The restaurant is closed for renovation until July 2012, and the tennis courts will be undergoing renovation
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa, you’ll be centrally located in Phan Thiet, convenient to Sea Links City and Poshanu Cham Tower. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Ocean Dunes Golf Club and Phan Thiet Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Phan Thiet? This resort has facilities measuring 1141 square feet (106 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
What an excellent place to spend the holidays this was our second Christmas at the Victoria and our third time they’re both the pools were in great shape and beautiful the staff was always friendly our Bungalo on the beach is perfect we plan on returning there a fourth time for Christmas next year would recommend this hotel to anybody anywhere the food is excellent and can’t wait for our return visit
This is the best resort along the strip. The accommodation in the bungalows is very comfortable. The buffet breakfast is great. We had a great new years eve . The food and entertainment were super. I have no complaints . the staff are very friendly and efficient . An in the bar and Thu in the restaurant were particularly friendly .we had a very enjoyable family stay
Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa 讓我們有一個美好的回憶 , 不論是在住宿品質 還是服務上 , 都讓人感到很滿意 . 園區有一個很棒的游泳池 , 它有一個獨家海灘的視野 . 家人都很喜歡 , 未來有機會一定還會去 . 也推薦大家去越南一定要去 Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa 住上一晚 . 推薦給大家 親身體會 !!
We had a great, relaxing time in a great value-for-money space to ourselves with lovely outdoor shower and huge bathroom, lots of nice touches, lovely infinity pool and service there, can't think of any negatives!
Victoria Beach Resort is a marvellous hotel at a beautyful place. And the staff is very friendly and gives excellent service. All bungalows are in a well-kept garden. especially the bungalows with sea view are very nice.