NH Brussels Stéphanie
What We Love
- A contemporary hotel just outside Brussels' medieval city center, with breakfast and moreStaying in a central location and being able to walk to many of the city's must-sees
- Starting each day off with a delicious breakfast at the hotel
- Receiving a welcome drink and a box of chocolates, on the house
- Getting your fill of exquisite Belgian beer and fries – the country's specialties
What To Know
- The Louise metro station is just around the corner so you can easily hop around town
- There are a handful of worthwhile bars and restaurants within the immediate neighborhood
- Free WiFi is pretty slow, but you can pay for upgraded service if you really need it
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
NH Brussels Stéphanie is centrally located in Bareel van Sint-Gillis, walking distance from Law Courts of Brussels and close to Porte de Hal Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Egmont Palace and Place du Petit Sablon.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great place to be there , warm welcome in the morning by Rico , stored our luggages until room gets ready and kindly she printed us the train boarding pass , evening shift also was great by Gianluca who helped us to find lots if directions to heart of Brussels . Nice room with perfect shower, silent during day and night if u want to rest , Definitely recommend it to whoever get in to beautiful Brussels , thanks NH Brussels Stephanie .
The hotel is in a good location on a small side street neat the city center. It is is walking distance of numerous restaurants and bars. It is about a 25 minute walk from the city center and many attractions. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the room was very nice.
The reception so small that it had only 2 chairs. The lift is so small and old. The breakfast is good, although I have seen a rotten gluten free muffin in the package for two days...no one noticed it. There was noise in my floor from construction works starting at 7h and I had no previews information on this, not in the room neither in the reception when I checked in. The mattress was bad...too soft...Not a good experience. They have parked cars just in front of the entrance...blocking the way, you could barely pass with your bags!!Not a NH quality hotel. I would not advise it and I won’t stay there again, specially because the price was very high, so definitely it did not correspond to the expectations.