NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg
What We Love
- A Brussels stay near to the iconic Grand Place with breakfast included - Christmas market dates
- Staying so close to central sights, on the Grand Place
- The simple, stress-free service – comfortable rooms and super-friendly staff
- Tucking into an enormous buffet breakfast to kick-start the day
What To Know
- Popular among business travelers
- Breakfast is served in the hotel's lobby
- The hotel is pet-friendly
Set next to the iconic Grand Place, the NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg is the perfect, stress-free spot for a Brussels city break. In contrast to its ornate neighbours, simplicity is key here with bright, clean spaces, exceptional service and one of the best locations in town.
Step outside and you’re just five minutes from the central Grand Place, with its guildhalls, museums and beautiful town hall. The NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg is perfectly placed for exploring Brussels, close to lots of shopping areas and restaurants and within easy striking distance of the city’s best-known museums, its gothic cathedral and the unmissable botanical gardens. And what’s more, the Eurostar train is just a 30-minute walk away. Parfait.
Expect classic and cosy rooms, comfortable and modern, with smart, neutral décor either one double or twin beds.
The hotel’s bar and ‘open bar’ 24-hour hot food vendor means you’ll never miss a meal. And guests rave about the big buffet breakfasts, with plenty of pastries, cold cuts and cereals, coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice.
The NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg is just a five-minute walk from the Grand Place, the central square of Brussels and its best-known sight. The city’s museums, shopping areas and cathedral are all within easy walking distance and the Eurostar, which comes into the Gare du Midi, is about a 30-minute walk away.