Senetan Villas & Spa Resort
What We Love
- A luxe pool villa at a quiet sanctuary on the edge of Ubud, with breakfast and plenty of extrasSpa treatments using uplifting citrus, lavender and ylang ylang
- Masses of space in each of the 19 villas
- Seasonal fruits picked from the garden on-site
What To Know
- Villas have indoor-outdoor pools and private plunge pools
- There are free bikes and shuttle services to get around
- Free WiFi
Peace and tranquility is easy to find in Bali’s spiritual heartland, but there’s something rarified about this particular retreat. Combining pared-back minimalism with distinctive Balinese character, Senetan Villas & Spa Resort is the perfect modern escape.
No need to pack light for a stay at this all-villa property; even the smallest villa category weighs in at an impressive 230 square metres, with a private pool and sun deck. With boxish, fresh-white walls, well-selected furnishings and kimonos to saunter about the space in, they’re designed with a discerning modern traveller in mind.
Of course, no hotel on the island would be complete without a very good spa. Break up your sleep-and-swim routine with treatments using organic indigenous ingredients, or book or a one-to-one yoga session with an instructor. Add to that the rustic restaurant serving homegrown garden veggies, and it’s a recipe for a thoroughly revitalising getaway.
How to Get There
Located on the jungle outskirts in a lush green environment with a bit of nature always present. The staff is super friendly. Breakie or lunch or dinner-plenty to choose from. If you like to step out for a bit of civilation or a change in menu or scenery , it's a short 30mins ride yo Ubud centre by car. Take a short walk and experience the view - rice fields, various fruit trees, the mountain range ...Check out the web site for more details and experience "home away from home with your own private pool".
· Staff were super friendly and responsive! Fulfilled every need to make the stay even more perfect! I couldn’t pick any certain staff member as each and every staff member were great! Couldn’t fault the service! Daily shuttle was great you got the best of both worlds with having the peace and quiet of your private villa and pool during the day and the hustle and bustle of Ubud at night ☺️ close to heaps of activities like ATV and White Water Rafting etc. Food was good no complaints here ☺️
· The decking around the pool needed an upgrade a little mouldy - which is hard being in the jungle. The pool could be rendered to make a smoother finish. The bathroom could have windows instead of painted shutter screen- maybe gauze to keep out bugs so you didn’t have to have the air con on at all times... but only small things the place was lovely 😊 highly recommend ☺️
The property is amazing and located amidst lush greenery. It is very well maintained. Our experience starting from check in to check out was just amazing.
The staff is very friendly and professional. They welcomed us with a welcome drink and foot massage.
The villas are private, spacious, well appointed and come with plunge pool and open air bathroom.
Senetan has a nice spa that overlooks the forest. Their restaurant serves authentic local and international cuisine.
They offer bicycles to explore the surroundings.
Getting to Ubud isn't an issue since they offer shuttle service at regular intervals.
The staff was really caring and always went the extra mile. For instance, they offered us bottle of water when we wanted to go on a bicycle trip, provided us a copy of their visiting card so that we can have the address handy in case we return by private taxi and also provided us bottles of water for our journey to Jimbaran when we checked out.
The whole property and the staff have a very wonderful vibe and made our stay one of the best we've had so far.
Loved the place the staff are amazing loved their hospitality.
One of the best experience the rooms, the pool the healthy smoothies and the massages 💆🏻. Highly recommended for couples , friends and families ❤️
We were a group of 11 girls on adventure trips in Bali. The resort was more than what the description & pictures shows. We had a great 5 nights. Ms. Dewi took good care of us with great hospitality. The stuff were very helpful & polite. The rooms were big with private pools facing the mountain. The yoga instructor was super professional & inspiring. The massage was sooo amazing especially after coming back from our trips. Some days we had to leave early, they prepared lunch boxes with the breakfast. We would love to come back again. Most of our activities were near by the resort. Very good location.