What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Stunning location on the banks of the Ayung River
- Some villas have private pools
- Expect a close encounter with a friendly monkey in this pristine location
- On-site leisure concierge can arrange just about any daytrip or activity you’re interested in
- With views this stunning, you'll forget all about Bali's beaches
What To Know
- The resort is a short drive from the center of Ubud; take the free shuttle or hire a driver
- Service, especially at the restaurant and the spa, can be slow (think of it as time to take in the dramatic cliffs)
- Free bikes available for guests — but consider Ubud’s traffic before you hop on one
- An afternoon rainfall will hit like clockwork; the resort has umbrellas everywhere
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Alila Ubud in Ubud, you’ll be in the mountains and close to Gaya Art Space and Sangeh Monkey Forest. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Botanic Garden Ubud and Neka Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private patios. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Lovely out of the way Resort. Staff very attentive and friendly. We loved everything except the restaurant during a special Balinese dancing event, very very expensive and food was average at best. Shame as otherwise it was perfect for us.
An astounding hotel, beautifully situated of a hillside overlooking the river below.
all the staff are extremely professional, polite, attentive without being obvious and your every whim is catered for.
The rooms along with the rest of the hotel are spotless. Food is excellent
My husband and I needed to switch off and relax, so we booked All on luxury escapes, and boy it relaxed us and looked after us perfectly. the hotel is amazing, no TV's no clocks, wonderful staff. The inclusions from the luxury escapes were excellent and made it a budget price for a luxury resort. We would go back again and have been telling our friends how wonderful it was. It certainly lived up to the specs on the website. Thank you for having us, and we look forward to seeing you again.