What We Love
- A welcome drink, daily breakfast and free transfers within the resort are included in the Jetsetter rate
- A pristine location in the middle of a national park
- Beach Villas are about 10 steps from the water
- Diverse range of activities, from kayaking and hiking to diving and snorkeling
- Service delivered by a cheery staff
- A focus on nature; expect wildlife sightings around the property
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Remote location — most travelers will probably fly into Denpasar, which is a four- to five-hour drive from the resort
- Pack a strong bug repellent; this is a national park, after all
- No in-room phones — you reach the staff by walkie-talkie
- The resort was last renovated in June 2011
- The large property offers free rides on a safari-style minibus
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at The Menjangan in Pejarakan, you’ll be within the vicinity of Bali Barat National Park. This 4-star resort is within the region of Macro Bali Divecenter and Reef Seen Turtle Hatchery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Pejarakan? This resort features 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I had the pleasure of visiting Menjangan Island to go SCUBA Diving and it was well worth the trip! Jenny and Komang were amazing. We dove 3 wall dives and had lunch. They were friendly,knowledgeable, and super funny. I can’t say enough good things about their professionalism and great customer service. If you are ever in Bali and want to Dive go here first!! You won’t be disappointed,,
The Menjangan property and the staff has touched our heart . We stayed there for 2 nights , and the staff made sure every moment is special .
From the time we checked in to the time we checked out . Words can not do justice however ; highly recommend this place . A perfect property to relax and the staff is so humble . Recommend it with all our hearts and thank you so very much to ‘The Menjangan Resort’ for gifting us with memories of life time .
Don’t miss out on this exclusive experience with menjangan resort
You will experience the hotel inside forest with seeing deer, monkey, jungle cock. They also have horse stable and you can ride on them. Our room just next to the beach where you can see deer passing by everytime. You dont need to go far to see the beauty of under water, because we just borrow goggle and dive in near to the jetty.
We had a fantastic time at the beautiful Menjangan. From the delicious food to the hospitality, the activities (snorkeling, massage, bicycling), and the people we met, our experience was unforgettable.
In the middle of the national park, it is so blissful to be enjoying the nature of land and sea. Absolute beauty! Interesting architecture, rustic, clean and friendly service staff. And it is definitely a steal compared to other 4-5 star places in Bali