The Trans Resort Bali
What We Love
- A chic slice of heaven at a five-star Bali resort, with its own man-made beach and extras includedRelaxing at the exclusive in-house beach
- Exploring the many boutique shops around the resort
- Emerging from a complimentary yoga class feeling refreshed and rejuvenated
What To Know
- Located in the heart of Seminyak; the resort has 16 villas each with their own private pool
- Kids Club runs from 8 am to 8 pm
- The fitness center includes a relaxation area with steam rooms, dry saunas, showers, and hot and cold plunge pools
Rather than jostling with other tourists on the main beaches of Bali, enjoy a private beach within The Trans Resort Bali’s own tranquil grounds. The stand-out features of this TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award winner (top 25 luxury hotels in Indonesia) are the sparkling blue water of the pool, the clean, white sand and the stellar Balinese hospitality provided by the staff. But it’s not only poolside relaxation that the five-star Trans Resort does well; you’ll also find a wide range of treatments at the in-house spa, a fully equipped fitness center, as well as yoga classes and restaurants offering various cuisines.
Your oversized guest room at this resort is the perfect sanctuary, with a beautifully balanced layout and plush furnishings. Designed with elements of nature, each room reflects the abundance of space and serenity found throughout the resort. Should you wish to explore the island, you can take a walk and enjoy the boutique stores around the area. Or, just kick your feet up and let the complimentary shuttle service escort you to favorite spots around Seminyak. The popular Potato Head Beach Club and Double Six Beach are both just a short drive away.
Rooms and villas
Tastefully decorated with plush furnishings and subtle Balinese elements, the 655-square-foot Premier rooms exude contemporary luxury. Sink into soft bedding on the king-sized bed, or enjoy a cup of tea in the spacious seating area. With Bali’s tropical sunlight streaming in from the balcony, the room, decorated in a soft, earthy palette, feels bright and airy. The bathroom, adorned in marble and accented by a bronze mirror, features a large bathtub – perfect for an evening soak.For an even more luxurious experience, opt for a Villa. These accommodations are downright palatial, providing an incredible 3,760 square feet for you to stretch out in. You’ll also enjoy a range of Villa privileges, such as personalized, in-room check-in and check-out, daily laundry, butler service and more.
The Trans Resort Bali offers a variety of dining options for you to enjoy. The Restaurant provides a variety of cuisines around the clock, from Chinese to continental and, of course, Balinese. For incredible food and an equally impressive view, try The 18th Rooftop Bar, which offers tapas and cocktails. Head to The Club Lounge or The Lobby Lounge for a glass of wine or quiet afternoon tea.
The spa and wellness options at the resort will ensure you find the tranquility you’re looking for. Gentle holistic treatments inspired by Balinese philosophies, such as the signature Wine Elixir treatment, promise to renew your mind, body and spirit. For something a bit more vigorous, the fitness center is fully equipped with Life Fitness training machines, and a team of personal trainers are on hand to provide fitness evaluation and coaching. And don’t miss out on the relaxation area close by, equipped with separate male and female steam rooms, dry saunas, a whirlpool and hot and cold plunge pools to sooth muscles. You can also join in one of the complimentary yoga sessions each morning.
Centrally located in Seminyak, the resort is surrounded by lovely eateries where you can savor local delicacies and international cuisine. If you’re looking to get your shop on, there are also plenty of chic boutiques here that can’t be found elsewhere. When you’re ready to sample the nightlife, the area boasts some of Bali’s sleekest bars and clubs. Lastly, the nearby supermarket will make sure you’ve got your basics covered.
How to Get There
Great place for conference and relaxation , staff were great and its a fun place. Would recommend to anyone that wants to be away from the hustle and busell of Kuta but close enough to go for a night out.
Excellent hotel with good services, good facilities and amenities. The breakfast has lots of varieties including local taste. It has good interior and friendly staffs around. It’s very recommended if you’re staying in Legian area.
Beautiful hotel fantastic service and care given. All staff were extremely friendly, food was delicious. Service was excellent nothing was too much trouble for staff. I would highly recommend this Hotel.
Stayed here for two nights and unfortunately not for vacation purpose; I enjoyed everything about my stay besides one tiny factor and that was: how unpleasant the D.o.R. (yes, I know you are reading and please do change) was to me as me and several of my colleagues were about to check in; We had a very long day and were welcomed with a welcome drink which was very refreshing, this is given while we were waiting for a table to be free for check-in; instead of letting me finish my drink and let me breath a little, this D.o.R brought a tray and as if.. enough now, continue with the check in (when there were no tables free to begin with). I find that a bit rude, cause compared to my colleagues, I stayed there longer and being the only one who isn’t a foreigner, I find it discriminating.
Now to the hotel;
- luxury room with all amenities you may need; for me was the jacuzzi on the balcony and a scale in the room a real treat
- offers children activities and pool with lots of water toy options
- food was really good prepared (had dinner here as well) and breakfast had lots of variety though the amount of food provided could be more.
- bed and pillows with goose down were to me just a delight
- staff were mostly pleasant besides the D.o.R who is reading this!
- was given two hours extra for check out, really appreciate this for I had close to no time to even enjoy the hotel.
- There was unfortunate only one restaurant for the entire hotel
- This resort does not have a beach front. (if you are looking for one, not the place to stay)
- Somehow new policy of not allowing food from outside to be brought in the room; dunno if this is a good policy when you have only one restaurant which closes at 11:00 pm
Needs to be improved:
- I somehow could not find any socket in the bathroom for using the hairdryer
- Spots for smokers are very limited and also a bit discriminated whether you smoke as a foreigner (non Indonesian) or as an Indonesian; as if to foreigners you don’t dare to tell them it is prohibited, but to Indonesians you make sure they don’t.
- The rooms could be made a bit sound proof.
- Traffic heading to this resort can really waste your time if you aren’t walking or using a motor bike.
Would I stay here again, maybe. I do recommend this place though if you are not looking for a beach access directly to the hotel and if you are a family with young children.
I stayed at the hotel due to a conference that was held at the hotel and was very pleased with my stay. I still felt that I had a holiday experience although I was there for business. My room was very comfortable and extremely clean. I would definitely stay at the resort again.