What We Love
- Huge, pared-back luxury villas at a hot Seminyak retreat, with butler service and plenty of perks Massage treatments in the private spa gazebo
- The attentive 24-hour butler service
- Breakfast cooked in-villa by a private chef
What To Know
- Located just a couple minutes' walk from Petitenget Beach
- Villas have sundecks, full equipped kitchens, and freestanding tubs
- Free WiFi works well
Take your tropical retreat to the next level with a stay at the ultra-luxe One Eleven. At the heart of Seminyak, the adults-only hideout provides seclusion and privacy from the buzzing streets with just nine cavernous villas. These exclusive digs feature minimalist interiors and a sleek, private 14 metre-long swimming pool, complete with poolside spa gazebo.
There’s little reason to leave this quiet haven. Massages and spa treatments can be brought straight to your glass-adorned spa gazebo, 24-hour butler service will ensure all your needs are met, and with your own kitchenette, you’ll be able to whip up your own Balinese satay if you’re looking to impress your company. Did we mention that breakfast is also prepared by a private chef?
One Eleven is the pinnacle of modern luxury – a discerning choice for seclusion-seeking couples. If you must, the beach is just a 10-minute walk away, and the hotel provides on-demand shuttle services to anywhere in Seminyak.
How to Get There
We opted One Eleven as it is part of the Mr. and Mrs. Smith Hotels. We love the vibes, the resort façade was so zen and chic. Upon arrival ,we were escorted to our One bedroom pool villa by the butler and everything exceeded our expectation. The bright tone of the color , the private pool, the kitchenette , the spa suite, the bedroom, the bathroom with sexy oval bathtub and the amenities added up the whole luxe vibes. Once we entered the villa, the privacy sets in. The kitchenette and living room is sleekly designed and spacious and the bed is stylish and comfy. The Bathroom is our favourite, generous in space, the amenities series from the cooling gel, the sunblock and many more and the cool part is they are all made naturally from fruits. Just perfect for the skin !. The bathtub was ovalish and love to soaked in there for hours. Most of the time, we just chill and relax by the pool and swam around , they did give some cool floats and that made us easier to read our monocle magazines. Evening was so romantic, the dim light that shone the garden and the pool. Breakfast was personalized, the Chef came to our villa and cook to our liking. Could not ask for more. We love One Eleven Bali to the moon and back !
My friends and i stayed in the 3 bedroom penthouse and we had a great time.
Particularly the service rendered by every staff there! Everyone was helpful and friendly, ensuring we had the best experience possible.
Some of the key highlights:
1. Breakfast Menu was changed daily and although we had only 4 pax, they still served us breakfast for 6 pax as the penthouse was made for 6 pax. Food quality was great and they always set up the breakfast so beautifully.
2. Transfer service was offered as long as it is around seminyak, and transfer service to and fro the airport was certainly a plus point.
3. Penthouse was huge and although the design could be better, i must say it was very comfortable for 4. We got to view the 1 bed room villas that they had and it was magnificent!
4. Location was really good, 5 to 15 minutes walk away from key places of interests in seminyak, but it still felt private enough and not too noisy in the evening. There is a 24hrs convenience store next door and we got most of what we needed there.
5. We booked for Spa session and they come right to your door step. The therepists were great and we even got a discount which made the spa sessions we had, very value for money.
Things we felt could be better:
1. TV in the penthouse is a tad too small for such a big living room area. we had to shift the sofa forward.
2. 3 bedroom penthouse, but only 2 bathrooms, which are not huge. Hence i would not suggest having 6 pax in the penthouse, the wait for the toilet would have been a nightmare. we had 4 people, which made the toilet sharing alright.
3. Pool was cold most of the time, you don't get a lot of sun over the pool. we do use the pool, but only during the noon when it was really hot, or the water, really is too cold.
4. Would have been nice if the gazebo or penthouse has proper massage beds for our spa services. the massage was great and therapist were professional, just that our bedroom beds were just too soft.
5. There were fans in the living room and dining area, but there is no way to control how strong the fan gets, only on/off.
6. Nice kitchen and food prep area, will help if there are a couple more pots with proper cover so we that we can do more cooking..
With that said, we will still go back cause this place is beautiful!
We loved every minute of our stay here! Beautiful villa with amazing pool to relax next to, huge bedroom and bathroom with unique toiletries that smell amazing. The service was exceptional - nothing was too hard and the staff drove us out to restaurants and helped wherever they could. It was a short walk to the main shopping areas of Seminyak so we got to venture out every day. Cannot recommend this place highly enough - we can't wait to go back!
The facilities are clean and very good and the service is very satisfactory.
The staff also appreciated our active help.
I hope to see you again once you have a chance!
I would like better service in the future. ^^
The villa is a 15-minute walk from the beach, can not see the outside scenery inside. It is conveniently located near the downtown Seminyak and is easily accessible.
The villa is very clean and beautiful. And the staff are very kind. The meals are also excellent.
But I do not recommend the second floor sushi bar.