Vision Villa and Resort
What We Love
- 17 garden- and terrace-view suites with four-poster king-size beds and outdoor showers
- A tropical spa with treatments that use aromatic oils to foster peace, health, and beauty
- Optional activities from mountain trekking to yoga workshops
What To Know
- There are regular business events, such as private wealth workshops and entrepreneur summits
- The resort is located at a distance from beaches, tourist towns, and nightlife offerings
- The books and DVDs in the library focus primarily on business, leadership, and personal growth
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
The founders of this “boutique resort tailored to your own personal enrichment” say they created it as a “sanctuary to get vision and give vision” and offer life-changing experiences in a quiet haven of natural seclusion. Lush water gardens and flowering trees form the backdrop for serene areas where guests can reflect on their lives and return home with a new perspective. Each of the 17 suites is decorated to reflect a Hindu god, a small spa offers aromatherapy wellness and beauty services in private treatment pavilions, while chefs aim to serve nurturing and beautifully presented meals in the restaurant, café, bar or anywhere on the grounds.
In the Area
The point is to remain on the grounds, read from the property’s extensive personal development library, and reflect. But for guests who want to include more of Bali in their itinerary, the staff can arrange activities such as cultural daytrips—Ubud is within relatively easy reach—yoga workshops, handcraft courses, temple visits, cooking classes, mountain trekking, scuba diving and white-water rafting.
How to Get There
The excellent food and great staff who are always bright, cheetful and helpful really make the resort special but it is a little remote and not very suitable for families as its focus is catering for cuisine workshops and business conferences.
Beautiful co-working resort. I spend 2 weeks here attending an entrepreneur summit. The staff is just amazing, so much attention to create a great customer experience. The food at the Genius Cafe is wholesome and delicious! Be sure not to miss the Peanut Butter Squares and definitely book a massage!
I stayed at Vision Villas last August for my 40th, which was made truly special by all staff. I returned just a few weeks ago to visit my friend who lives locally. The food is incredible and I had the most excellent service by a gorgeous lady called Triana. She was very helpful and wanted to say thank you to her, once again.