What We Love
- American buffet breakfast is included in the rate
- Nibbling on Mediterranean-inspired snacks in the trendy, candlelit ninth-floor Air Lounge while soaking up sunset views of the Acropolis
- Flaking out by the shaded pool with a cocktail after a hard day’s sightseeing
- Lazing over very fresh fruit salad, hot croissants and other goodies at breakfast
- Walking or hailing a cab to reach most of the city’s main sights in five or 10 minutes
- Rubbing shoulders with the city’s beautiful people in the ground-floor Orange bar
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
What To Know
- Up-and-coming but not quite there yet, Psiri oozes exotic atmosphere in streets packed with Arab bazaars and bizarre boutiques, but it’s best not to stray late at night
- Fans of peace and quiet should book upper-floor rooms away from the lively street scene, especially on weekends
- Dress code is trendy-casual, so leave the twinset and pearls at home
- Kids are well seen to with free cribs, a special children’s menu and babysitters by arrangement
- The pool is open year-round, but isn't heated. It's normally warm enough to swim from late March to October
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Fresh Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Athens, steps from Athens Central Market and Kotzia Square. This 4-star hotel is close to Ancient Agora and Roman Agora.
Make yourself at home in one of the 133 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Athens? This hotel has facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
This is a fantastic hotel, I love the concept its Brilliant. Best breakfast I had in my stay in Greece, the staff fantastic, front desk concierge extremely polite, friendly and helpful. Just one example my suitcase had broken bought a new one opposite the hotel, asked concierge what to do with old one, immediately he says "no problem" takes from me. This is an extremely good professionally run hotel. I would stay again. Location is excellent as a 10 minutes walk gets you to the centre. However the area is somewhat so-so, you need to be careful. It is a bangladeshi and turkish roots community, lovely people, friendly nice and generally safe during the day however I would not walk alone back to the hotel late at night past 11 pm, and believe me I have been everywhere. If your carrying a back back etc late at night then don't get a taxi back. If your single then stick to some light left in the evening. So please just use common sense and you will have a wonderful stay.
Great staff, Easy checkin and out. Clean. Good breakfast. Bar and pool in 9th floor with stunning view. There was a car in the street which thief alarm woke us in 2 nights. Everything else 5/5. Even the loacation.
The hotel is well situated on the edge of the old city with shopping and restaurants a short 5 min walk.
The rooms are quite small and the mattresses are a little bit tired. The hotel is overdue a refurb which would give it 4 stars.
Great views from the roof top bar
Many people are still writing about how dangerous your hotel is. Mr. Kasmas on my last visit acknowledged how dangerous it was and when I was robbed right in front of the Fresh Hotel, said that I would receive some compensation for my expensive camera equipment after he spoke to Mrs. Ada Yfanti who owns the hotel. This never happened and once I left the country it was forgotten. Their lighting is horrible, and the camera was both misplaced and not aimed correctly. It does not seem that anything has changed from what I am reading here though if you manage not to get robbed you might be impressed with their kind front desk staff (and they really are nice people). But if you value your safety and your belongings, this still seems NOT to be the hotel to go to and as I said, they will not take any ownership. Of course, they will attach a note to your review that "apologizes" and pretends to be a sincere concern but that's not worth very much.
We loved our room, enjoyed the pool and pool bar for a little rest after exploring the city. The location is perfect, most sights and restaurants are within walking distance. The breakfast buffet is generous and offers many delicious options. We highly recommend this hotel and would love to choose it again for another visit to Athens.