What We Love
- American buffet breakfast is included in the rate
- Nibbling on Mediterranean-inspired snacks in the trendy, candlelit ninth-floor Air Lounge while soaking up sunset views of the Acropolis
- Flaking out by the shaded pool with a cocktail after a hard day’s sightseeing
- Lazing over very fresh fruit salad, hot croissants and other goodies at breakfast
- Walking or hailing a cab to reach most of the city’s main sights in five or 10 minutes
- Rubbing shoulders with the city’s beautiful people in the ground-floor Orange bar
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
What To Know
- Up-and-coming but not quite there yet, Psiri oozes exotic atmosphere in streets packed with Arab bazaars and bizarre boutiques, but it’s best not to stray late at night
- Fans of peace and quiet should book upper-floor rooms away from the lively street scene, especially on weekends
- Dress code is trendy-casual, so leave the twinset and pearls at home
- Kids are well seen to with free cribs, a special children’s menu and babysitters by arrangement
- The pool is open year-round, but isn't heated. It's normally warm enough to swim from late March to October
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Fresh Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Athens, steps from Athens Central Market and Kotzia Square. This 4-star hotel is close to Ancient Agora and Roman Agora.
Make yourself at home in one of the 133 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Athens? This hotel has facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Well-appointed modern hotel close to the major attractions in Athens. Full breakfast menu and nice rooftop bar and pool with views of the Acropolis. Somewhat dodgy neighbourhood just to the right of the exit. Otherwise no problems.
We overnighted Athens en route and chose Fresh based on its reviews. We were not disappointed although it’s streetscape is a bit disconcerting and unattractive, featuring closed run down shops and graffiti all around.
Fresh itself is however an oasis of calm with efficient and friendly staff ready to greet you. Rooms are functional but the hotel highlight is the pool and roof terrace with its view across to the acropolis. Breakfast is on the 1st floor and is is a great spread with a wide selection which will certainly set you up for the day.
We would certainly return.
We were very impressed with the lovely friendly service from the staff at Fresh. They were very accommodating with an early check in. Loved the breakfast. Bedroom and bathroom were nice and modern. An easy walk to areas of interest.
This is a Nice, comfortable hotel in a quit area of the city. Within 20 minutes walking to the akropolis. The perfect place. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. Rooftop bar serves good dishes.
Breakfast has a nice choice.
Only little remark is that the beds at the pool are Beiing reserved by people who are having lunch and not there for about 2 hours..... Since the beds are limited, this is anoying.
Better have Some rules about this.
The location of this hotel is fantastic for visiting the Acropolis. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is great. The rooftop pool and bar were a great place to relax in the evening after a busy day exploring Athens. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. I thought the hotel was a great value.