Angsana Lang Co
What We Love
- The Jetsetter rate includes daily breakfast
- Family-friendly resort with a comprehensive kids club
- The epic 980-foot pool meanders through the grounds
- Tons of activities: golf, spa, water sports and traditional handicrafts
What To Know
- A 5 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Balcony pools are totally impractical for kids; book a suite
- A boat service operates to/from the neighboring Banyan Tree Lang Co resort
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Overlooking Lang Co Bay, an unspoiled stretch of mountainous coastline in central Vietnam, the Angsana’s extravagant architecture is a bit of an opinion splitter. Big and brash, the sprawling resort is home to 223 guestrooms surrounding an epic 980-foot freshwater swimming pool. Still, the stylish interiors impressively marry contemporary modernism, five-star comfort and just the right balance of traditional Vietnamese decorative touches, such as the water puppet pool in the main lobby and the fabulously flamboyant Rice Bowl, where dining pods are constructed from giant shrimp baskets.
Bed and Bath
Stylish white-on-wood guestrooms take on a more elegant theme. Natural fabrics and swish furnishings are complemented by beautiful art and fretwork with splashes of tangerine silk and lacquerwork. Boutique bathrooms have his-and-hers sinks (and products) and a suitably huge shower and tub. Premier Rooms and Suites come with a handy in-room kitchen (you can have it stocked before you arrive) and a small infinity pool.
The phrase “to infinity and beyond” fits this resort perfectly: An awesome 980-foot pool meanders through the grounds. There are four restaurants and bars, including the Upper Deck for cocktails and views of the South China Sea, and the Rice Bowl for delectable Vietnamese fusion food. There are plenty of activities on offer, from jet-ski rides, paddleboarding and snorkeling at the water sports center, to Vietnamese tea brewing at the resort’s handicrafts center, to a round of golf at the Nick Faldo–designed course. Or you can indulge in a treatment at the spa, where native flowers and fruits are used in the products.
In the Area
The Angsana Lang Co sits smack bang in the middle of one of the most untouched and picturesque — and least-known — provinces in Vietnam. Here you can trek through jungle-clad mountains to discover iridescent black lagoons reflecting stilt houses and old-fashioned oyster farms, or stumble upon a floating restaurant deep within the mangroves. If you tire of being a pioneer, the temples and tombs of Hue, the Champa ruins of My Son and the colonial shopping hot spot of Hoi An are just a daytrip away. Closer to home, explorers and adrenaline junkies can get their fix by exploring Lang Co by mountain bike, ATV or guided trek. Closer still: Hop aboard the hotel’s riverboat for cocktails at the neighboring Banyan Tree Lang Co‘s eclectic Thu Quan library bar.
How to Get There
Great rooms,Staff and fantastic beach.
Limited number of restaurants and music around pool just far to loud.
Great golf course.
Not advisable for couples looking for a quite holiday during Vietnam school Holidays.
Stunning property and grounds. We stayed here for a long holiday and will definitely return soon. Highly commend the attentive team in the kids club, amazing breakfast as well the fun and tasty street food market.
Great location, staff and management super friendly and extremely accommodating. We had a great round of golf, dinner on the beach for a friend’s birthday, daily massages, plenty of relaxing by the pool and then at the beach. Breakfast is amazing and plenty of great restaurant/food options. Highly recommend.
We stayed here for a week and absolutely loved this resort.
1) The staff were very friendly especially Tri who went out of his way to find out about our stay and also suggested us what we local cuisine and food we could try and also what we could see around Da Nang city
2) Our room was really good, we have a private pool and had an amazing view of the beach and the mountains
3) The food was really good too, plenty of options to pick for Breakfast and especially the bottomless champagne was a plus. In addition, for dinner there were plenty of options to pick up
4) The Spa services were really good
5) The main swimming pool was amazing, we relaxed there and enjoyed the lazy river and the bar services
6) The beach was the best part, private beach, the water was nice, clean and warm and we loved that part
Overall I would say we loved the hotel and the staff, we will definitely come back here.
We had great experience with Angsana Lang Co, best beach ever tried. Luxury and authentic feel, the resort provides a one-stop location to enjoy your holiday. From F&B to recreation activities to satisfy all your needs. Highly recommended as a must-try in your lifetime!