Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa in Puerto Princesa, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Sabang Boat Terminal, and close to Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. This 4-star resort is within the region of Cleopatra’s Needle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Digital programming along with DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 85 km.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the resort’s beachfront restaurant, where you can dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Relax with a refreshing drink at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or one of 2 beach bars. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Puerto Princesa? This resort has 8611 square feet (800 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Besides the great setting, food and accommodation, best part was two massage schedules with Lorena at the Sheridan Hotel spa.!!
All my muscle tension & soreness washed away....Bravo, Excellent, Amazing!!!
I would look for other resorts before coming here again. It wasn’t terrible, it was clean and the tour to underground river was good-the tour guide really knew her stuff (must be booked in advance). But the grounds..first impressions. I was shocked when driving up it is literally dirt and homemade signage. That really set the stage for me. I was initially given a room where the mattress didn’t fit in the bed frame, not sure how that was even possible. They did find me another room, and the mattresses were quite comfy.
Travelled with 2 toddlers and husband
1. Staff were NOT accomodating at all. Everyone needs training. I entered the lobby no one even greeted me until i STARED at the front officer. Ate lunch and waitress did not know what the dish consist of. Was staring at the menu for 5mins didnt even suggest anything.
2. Pool was very poorly maintained! It was even disgusting to swim in. Full of algae. When we entered the resort i noticed it was green when i saw it years ago it was blue! Many tiles were falling off. The rocks near the pool bar has a lot of holes and some i dont know wtf was growing on it. The seats on the pool bar were very rough you could get abrasions from it. Not at all safe for kids.
3. Food. Seriously you couldve done better sheridan. Prices were high but food quality was very low.
4. Shuttle- we paid for 1000pesos each for the shuttle service. On the way back, the driver was driving crazy fast. Our kids started puking 20mins away from the resort. Asked him to slow down a bit because it was raining and we have a 2yo and a 4 yo in the van. And he said we shouldve put them to sleep so that they wouldnt be dizzy. Ended up going down when we reached the national highway. And took our personal car.
5. Clinic sucks. My 2yo often coughs a lot when he gets tired its like hyperactive airways. So i called the front desk if there is a nebulizer in the clinic. She said yes but they have to check if they have the nebules. I said its fine if there are no nebules just get me the nebulizer and some saline solution. She said ok. And NEVER brought a nebulizer in our room. NEVER called back abt it. Managed my son without a nebulizer. What if that was an emergency?
The beach and the sand did not disappoint though.
Overall POOR MANAGEMENT. NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVEMENT. NOT COMING BACK.
Only stayed here for 1 night ..room was very nice with all the usual facilities leading out onto a nice large pool .this pool looks very impressive and great for swimming but realy needs desperatly updating, there were lots of small tiles missing and floating loose at the bottom of the pool .looked like I lot of swimmers had picked 100s of tiles up and put them by the pool edge .wooden decking around the pool had gone rotten and was lifting up in a lot of places making it a trip hazard .evening meal was a choice either a la carte or buffet .. we chose the buffet and was disappointed with the limited choice on offer ...breakfast was also not good with a cafe type free for all buffet restaurant area serving limited choices. Empty seats were covered in leftovers of rice and bread ..
We sadly only spent two nights and one brief day in this resort before moving on to El Nido, but we really enjoyed our time, and wish we had longer.
Our room was comfortable, and all facilities were there. The standout for me was of course the private beach out front of the resort. It couldn’t be more perfect for swimming.
We also enjoyed the food while there, and had the best massage of our entire holiday within the Sheridan Spa.
The pool does need a bit of maintenance, with many tiles loosely floating around the bottom of the pool. And the swim up bar stools are made of some poorly chosen granite that is the enemy of bare skin.
But these issues were minor. On the whole, the staff were friendly, and the whole experience rewarding and beyond expectation for us.