- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
Located in Kihaadhuffaru Island, Kihaa Maldives is in a rural location and minutes from Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach and Kihaadhuffaru Island Pier. This 5-star resort is convenient to Dharavandhoo Mosque.
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with single sofa beds. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.
How to Get There
What we loved:
- the nature
- the beach,
- the snorkling team - they are amazing,
- sunshine and sunsets
- The rooms were large
- The tibetian ladies working as bar tenders had wonderful personalities.
- The baby sharks, sting rays and colourful fish right at the door of our beach front property. The nature is glorious.
What we didn't like:
- They ran out of wine!! Imagine that!!! You couldn't get red or white wine most days. Don't even think about asking for other wine options. It is an absolute joke for a hotel claiming 5 start
- The rooms are not up to a standard of even an European 3 star. The curtains are too short for windows. Bed linens outdated. Bathrooms run down, bathroom doors not closing properly and allowing insects in, front door has cracks, etc.
- We changed our room once as the first room was manifested in small black insects much smaller than an ant. I woke up and they were all over the bed and floor they were coming from the bathroom door, which couldn't be closed
- Donot allow visitors fly drones around when the bathrooms don't have ceilings!!!!
- I got sick for 3 days from the buffet food. The food is kept without refrigerator and in the heat the salad, fish, egg, sauces just rot and got me sick. Unacceptable.
- We stayed for longer than 7 days and this hotel is not big enough for a long stay as there are not enough restaurants or things to do
- The beach a la cart restaurant's food quality was just not acceptable and worth a penny
- Please don't claim that you have entertainment. We didn't enjoy the entertainment at all and most people were leaving in the middle as well.
We were there last January, wonderful resort, a perfect compromise between living nature and enjoying good services. The Prestige Sunset Beach villa is surely the best solution. Best vacation ever...Ibrahim is a the "number one" barman ...
Have just returned from our 7 days holiday at the Kihaa.
The island and surroundings are wonderful but can’t say the same about the hotel.
It should not be rated as a 5 star hotel. It is a 3 star. Rooms need to be updated, furniture old, taps from the bathroom rusty and although they came to clean and do bedroom twice daily it was never done properly. We found our bedroom dirty when we arrived and never got cleaned properly since. Towels are old and really worn out. Minibar only has 2 cokes and 2 sprites, even if you are in an all inclusive. After drinking 2 cokes it was never refilled again during the rest of the stay, even after asking for it 3 times.
The food was not at all what we expected. Even there was fresh fruit every day it didn’t vary. No fresh juice, always processed and awful. The rest of the food was ok but not what you would expect in a 5 star hotel.
The staff are friendly but inexperienced and have to remind them a few times what you have ordered as they forget or do not understand English.
Luckily the beach and waters are absolutely lovely and this is the only thing that is worth in the Kihaa.
Diving center really works well, I understand it is not run by the same manager.
Disappointed and never coming back.
Please rate the hotel as a 3 star.