Dhevanafushi Maldives Luxury Resort, Managed by AccorHotels
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
Located in Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, Dhevanafushi Maldives Luxury Resort, Managed by AccorHotels is by the ocean and within the region of Robinson Club Island Dock and Madaveli Harbor. This 5-star resort is within the region of Hoandedhdhoo Harbor.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 37 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Dhevanafushi is a honeymooners dream hotel. With loads of activities to do on the island and off the island, or just lay back relax and enjoy the romance in the air. Paying extra and getting a cottage on the water with a glass floor adds just that extra bit of Wow to your holiday.
I came here last year.
The villa condition was good and the sea was beautiful. I also went to Huvapenfushi, One & only. Both are beautiful and excellent resorts. However, this room is not comparable to the other two. On a scale, satisfaction is very good.
But it alone did not let me visit again. The staff here were very friendly and helpful. So I visited again this year. If you choose here, everything is good, the only downside is that it is far from Male.
Good Snorkeling-despite the color issue of the corals, fishes are everywhere；
Adequate Space-huge and private；
Good for Photogragh-sunset on infinity pool(s), colorful ocean view through bay window, shark/turtle/manta ray/dolphin；
Romantic-sunken dig dinner on beach, bubble shower, sunrise yoga, spa with a face-down window to the ocean；
Appropriate Service- not excessive but adequate, thoughtful and professional butler (e.g. Farsal, a passionate young felow), gourmet seems like art masterpiece (esp. chef Zhazank's secret recipe);
Couples prefer private/romance/snorkeling/moderate service would love this place.
This resort is like heaven for any romantic get-aways. My boyfriend and me had our first ever trip together, and we are so lucky stayed in this beautiful heavenly like resort.
There are just too many reasons to love about it:
1. Outstanding welcoming the moment we landed the resort, we had 8 staff members including the resort manager, butler, and all the other staff, playing drums, waiting for us to land, it makes us really feel like being at home, and very welcomed.
2. Very personalization service, each and every staff remember your preferred dining preference, drinking preference, we even came out our own juice/smoothie recipe, and everyone remembers your favorite drink!!! That's ridiculously moving, it feels like they know each of their customers so well and making you feel so at home.
3. Outstanding choices of water activities. We choose jetski, parasailing, jetski safari, seabolt, dolphin watching etc, every day while we were staying on the island, we have something planned and scheduled. The staff from the water sports center is amazing fun, interactive and super helpful and friendly, we love each and every one of them.
4. Outstanding choice of spa treatment. We have booked spa treatment almost every day, romantic spa, couple retreat, treatment spa, two of us feel so spoiled and like heaven, we love the girls in the spa center, there is nothing but fun, being of service, considerate, and outstanding experience. You keep want to go back for more!!!! Love it!!!
5. Outstanding service from the concierge, we requested to make an itinerary for our stay in the resort, with all the different activities. The staff was nothing but outstanding, they are so thoughtful in planning and making sure everything is well planned, with sufficient activities every day, also make sure we had enough time for resting our bodies. The most magical thing is everyone (staff member) in the resort know your itenary, it's like everyone loves us so much!!!!
6. Outstanding service from the dining restaurant. The chef, service staff, they remember your preference, remember your taste, and they will save special food for you on the side and make something special just for you, by the end of the trip, we are friends with everyone already. They make us feel nothing but at home.
7. Amazing creative romantic ideas, they have the cinema under the stars service under offer for the first time. we are the first couple took on the offer, there are more than 10 people on the team, setting up this cinema on the private beach. It was romantic over the top kind of experience. We had this couch made of sand, table made out of sand, using towel on top of it, and creating a dining space, full of fresh flowers, candles, private chef cooking in the background, private waitress serving in the background, while the cinema is playing the most romantic movie, in a private beach, while there are white sands, water, with full moon in the sky, it's beyond AMAZING!!!
8. We have been secretly awarded as one of the most loving couples on the island, they have offered a very special service for us, create a love story film using the photos we have taken during this trip, within less than 3 hours, they made a short film for us, they set up the cinema and romantic dining table within a heart shape sand. It was super romantic when the music is up, and playing your own film on the screen, everyone else in the restaurant was staring at us and looking at us, how on earth these guys get this kind of special treatment. It was superb!!!!
9. They have been super helpful in any circumstance. When we have trouble find our flight information, they follow up for us, booked flights for us, arrange contact the airline for us. It's extraordinary the extra steps they took for you to make your stay more special. We can feel their heart, they love and how much they cared.
10. We absolutely adore and loved every minute of our stay here, and we would definitely recommend this place to anyone without hesitation. This holiday we had is beyond perfection, beyond any words we could describe, beyond any holiday you would ever imagine it to be!!!!
Just go and experience this yourself, you will know what I mean!!!! Thank you so much for all the amazing staff members here, you are like our families afterwards. We will definitely come again!!!
Nearing the end of a very nice stay. We have had all weather conditions this week and the staff have coped very well!
Overwater Villas are enormous with high ceilings and plenty of comfortable relaxing areas.The bedroom with Giant King bed is the largest I have ever slept in! Our private pool is a good size and clean.Snorkelling from our own back deck is great.
The central lagoon is crystal clear and beautiful.
All staff have been amazing every step of the way.
Our very own butler,Hassan is really nice and very attentive.He has been on hand to make our stay truly memorable.Thank you for our special Anniversary decorations.
The meal options are varied with both Maldivian and Asian influences.The local fish of the day is truly wonderful! I would like to thank the Chefs for some of the nicest meals we have had whilst on holidays.How they cope in such a remote location is admirable.
The trip across to 'The Mainland' with Restaurants,Dive Centre,Beach Activities,Spa,Gym and Bar has been fun with heavy rain and some swell but the Captain and deck hand make sure we are seated in the best spot to travel.
Dennis the very nice Manager has advised that they are about to shut for major refurbishment due to rebranding.Some maintenance has already begun and the new external look of the Overwater Villa is very nice.
The staff from all areas are the best we have experienced for sometime.Everyone is very friendly, informative and proud of the resort. Thank you for making us feel very special and looking forward to returning in the future!!