Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta
What We Love
- Private balconies in every room
- Golden Triangle location near two major roads
- Health club amenities include a gym, steam rooms, sauna, spa, yoga room and pool complex
What To Know
- WiFi is available and airport transfers (in a Mercedes-Benz) are extra
- Executive Club amenities include breakfast buffet, evening hors d’oeuvres and 24-hour courtesy bar
- The fitness center is open to outside memberships
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
The six-acre Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta has 320 business-friendly digs that have spacious layouts with homey Indonesian décor such as striped and textured carpets, rattan-style chairs, wooden bed frames and walls in soft earth tones. Private balconies offer 2nd- to 17th-story views out over the city or more peaceful tropical gardens. And for some distractions from the hectic city, the hotel has a spa, tennis courts and an 82-foot outdoor lap pool. Signature dining options include fire-grilled Wagyu at The Steak House or traditional Cantonese at Lai Ching, which serves classic dishes such as pan-fried chive dumplings and noodle soup with roasted duck.
In the Area
Jakarta radiates out from Merdeka Square and its climbable gold-tipped Monas (National Monument) is an excellent place to start getting a grip on this frenetic, fantastic city, which is also Southeast Asia’s most populous. Nearby, the massive Istiqlal Mosque and Catholic Gereja Katedral are must-stop attractions, but you can also discover the archipelago’s storied history at the Museum Nasional, and embrace its economic powerhouse present at the Grand Indonesia Shopping Town in South Jakarta’s Golden Triangle (Setiabudi) gov/biz hub.