What We Love
- Daily breakfast and roundtrip coach transfers to/from Bintan ferry terminal are included in the Jetsetter rate
- The uncrowded beach, with options for water sports
- Some rooms have private balconies or terraces and views of the South China Sea
- The calamari and cocktails at the waterfront Pantai Grill (one of a few on-site restaurants)
- Family-friendly with a Kids Club, Recreation Deck, land activities and more
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- A complimentary minibar (non-alcoholic) is available for guests
- The ferry from Singapore passes through international waters; arrive at the terminal at least an hour early and expect immigration lines coming and going. You’ll also need cash for the entry and exit fees.
- Lotus Restaurant has fans but no AC
- Guests from the Banyan Tree sister property share the private beach
- All on-site prices are in U.S. dollars
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
With a stay at Angsana Bintan in Bintan (Lagoi), you’ll be convenient to Bintan Island Elephant Park and Pasar Oleh Oleh Market. This 5-star resort is within the region of Ria Bintan Golf Club and Gunung Bintan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 guestrooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items). Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar.
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge.
How to Get There
- Nice room but the floor was not so clean.
- Great view from our room (sea view).
- Morning buffet was so so, need more
variety and more freshness of food.
A la carte for lunch and dinner were good.
- Hotel staff provided good services. All of
them were friendly especially Beny.
- Nice Yoga class
- Good Kids' club.
- Good spa.
- Overall, Angsana is good place for family
with small kids!
One our favourite vacation spots near Singapore. The rooms are spacious and ideal for a family requiring a 2 bedroom villa.
Thank you Berry and Team for the memorable hospitality.
See you soon.
Everything was great, from the decoration, the food, thé beach is splendid, the staff is so nice at the reception in the restaurants and at thé spa.
Really great stay
And they try to protect sea turtles which is great