Song Saa Private Island
What To Know
- The onsite restaurant serves Western and Cambodian dishes
- The resort holds regular meditation and yoga sessions
- Drop by the Song Saa Sanctuary for a relaxing massage
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
Song Saa Private Island is located in Koh Ouen.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 27 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private pools. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and complimentary babysitting/childcare.
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
Beautiful of natural and beloved resort on island 🌴 My beloved resort 💕 I’m work here 1 years ago , very love it and a proud for song saa have to me , I can say I love you ❤️ song saa Private Island 🌴
We landed on the perfect Island... We choose Song Saa because of the reviews and it seemed it would be the perfect end destination after our six-week travelling holiday around Asia. And it was! From the minute we arrived, I felt at "home". We chose the ocean view villa and I was so pleased we did, it was perfect gave us the private pool and the beach in one. The main areas are also perfect, we loved the Vista Restaurant and bar and loved sitting on the swing beds after our dinner to finish off with a drink in hand reviewing our day.
The icing on the cake ... was when we decided to get married on the island (not planned) and asked the guest's experience team if they could organise a wedding in 5 days! They most certainly did !! It was perfect in every way and it is going to be my happiest day ever. They even had the chef of the island make our wedding rings from teak wood and the flowers were amazing and the Monks blessing will stay in my heart forever. We had a wedding cake and everything was more than perfect. The whole Island team made our wedding day memories and the week we spent on the island is embedded in my heart.
The staff team are amazing .. from the Foundation Team Maisie and Kristy, and the guest experience team. Nanna (The Spa Manager)who arranged my flowers and the rings and did my hair and makeup!
Karen the manager who was just there making sure all was well, sadly leaving the resort that week after 3 years and you could see how passionate she was about the Island. Kevin the Drinks and Food manager who made sure our wedding night dinner on the beach was perfect and my banana wedding cake was purple! Amazing!
Maisie who took our service ... you will always be in my memories.
Maggie the head housekeeper who is a gem and I so wish I had more time to have got to know you ... You made the Villa so perfect every day. No request was too much.
The waitress Sreypov who was our "Teekok" (ice) Lady. And Keo Ratha who was our waiter a lot of the time in the Vista Restaurant you both made it so perfect always and remembered all our needs every day!
The whole Song Saa team are amazing and you will always be in my memories.
Song Saa is teh perfect destination to relax and enjoy the world beauty. Go and enjoy .. one day I hope I will be able to return to that magical place in the world. Thank you all so much xx
Stayed three nights at Song Saa island as part of A&K Cambodia tour. A small intimate island with only 24 villas. Had ocean view villa with pool which was perfect. Villas very well appointed. Ocean side gets the sea breezes. Service is first class with great dining options. Non motorised Water sports well covered. A really great sustainability ethos underpins this resort with the Song Saa foundation. Would definitely return
Wow, what an exquisite experience...not even sure where to start but since everyone's reviews are so so positive, I'll try to be practical:
1. All inclusive or B&B? We opted for the Bed and Breakfast option- if you are not a huge eater (for us a full breakfast- and it is huge...- and full dinner are really more than enough and we don't usually snack so much. We like a glass of wine at dinner, but otherwise are not huge alcohol drinkers. The resort is VERY generous and mineral water and soda water are served complimentary at the restaurants and everywhere else (and that's our prefered beverage during the day anyway). So if you are like us, B&B is more than enough and is far cheaper than going all inclusive. We also booked via mr and mrs smith and had a 35% discount on anything we ordered so, definitely check it out...
2. Villas- this resort is really one of the most beautiful we've experienced (and we are quite the Luxury travellers). We chose the jungle villa since it has a beautifull view from the top of the hill and is completely private. The villas are very spacious with indoor and outdoor sitting area, and are very private. Closet and huge and comfortable beds and constant clean/drinking water supply. Bathroom area is huge and everything spotless.
3. Service- well, really cant say enough, but just a little experience we had - after kayaking around the island, a staff member was waiting for us at the beach- when we told him proudly we went around the island he told us he knew because he ran around the island and kept eye contact in case we capsize so they can send the speed boat to pick us up immediately...now that is what I call service....
4. Take a trip up to the local community of Prek Svay on Koh Rong with the community coordinator, the Song Saa foundation does very important work with the locals and it is really great to see.
5. We had a complimentary massage through mrandmrssmith- the spa is amazing, definitely get a massage if you can, it is excellent and very very professional.
6. Beach- yes the white sandy beach is not big ,but it is beautiful, very well groomed and since there are only 24 villas and limited number of guests, we were usually there on our own...
In summary, this was really a vacation to remember, the food, scenery, privacy, service, everything was top notch. Yes it is expensive, but if you manage your choices you can lower the costs and I must say, now that it is over, I only remember the amazing stay and will probably remember it for a very long time- really a once in a lifetime experience.
Best experience, total relax, top luxury, back to balance. Luxury villa’s on a small island with beautiful surroundings. All the staff are friendly, helpfull and pleasant. Do their best to provide a ultimate holiday experience.
Cost are above average, but it will be once of a lifetime experience.
Someday we will return, even if it's just to look at our self planted palm tree!