Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
What We Love
- Spacious studios and suites with full-size kitchenettes, private balconies and terraces, and courtyard or ocean views
- No reservations needed for palapas on the hotel’s private patch of quiet Eagle Beach
- Don’t miss the free Caribbean entertainment show on Tuesday nights
- The resort is across from the local bus stop, so downtown trips are easy
- Free WiFi (a rarity in Aruban hotels)
What To Know
- A 20.45 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Not a beachfront hotel — Eagle Beach is across the road
- Just one small pool and one baby pool on-site
- Relaxation is encouraged — don’t expect a roster of hotel-centered activities
- Book in advance to secure a sunset reservation at surfside Passions restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort in Noord, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Eagle Beach and close to Royal Plaza Mall. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Bubali Bird Sanctuary and Butterfly Farm.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great place with very friendly staff. Beach not as crowded as high rise resorts further north on island. This is a great place for families. Pool and nearby amenities were very good. Our family had a great time at Amsterdam Manor.
Our experience was favourable overall but the front desk staff were not friendly. The activities were poorly advertised and when we did sign up for scuba, no one showed up to give the lesson. We planned our day around this and were told "sorry, we submitted the form". Staff should have followed up to find out what happened with the tour company. Poor service from my perspective.
Beverage service at the pool might have been a nice perk.
We spent three nights at the Amsterdam Manor and we were very pleased. We wanted a quiet place with not too many rooms and personal service, which we received. The rooms were not luxurious but very charming. The Thursday night manager's happy hour was a delight and we never had problems getting lounge chairs on the beach. the Manager was extremely nice to us. If you are looking for a hotel in the middle of the action, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for charming, quiet and relaxing, it is good value for the money.