Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
What We Love
- Spacious studios and suites with full-size kitchenettes, private balconies and terraces, and courtyard or ocean views
- No reservations needed for palapas on the hotel’s private patch of quiet Eagle Beach
- Don’t miss the free Caribbean entertainment show on Tuesday nights
- The resort is across from the local bus stop, so downtown trips are easy
- Free WiFi (a rarity in Aruban hotels)
What To Know
- A 20.45 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Not a beachfront hotel — Eagle Beach is across the road
- Just one small pool and one baby pool on-site
- Relaxation is encouraged — don’t expect a roster of hotel-centered activities
- Book in advance to secure a sunset reservation at surfside Passions restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort in Noord, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Eagle Beach and close to Royal Plaza Mall. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Bubali Bird Sanctuary and Butterfly Farm.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Room was clean and food was good, the pool needs to be cleaned! At least once a day. Also, on the beach I did NOT like being told I have to give up my chair at 6pm. Also, INVEST in
some better beach chairs. Those are TERRIBLE. Rusted with major things missing.
I had nice time to spend in amsterdam, i visited many atractions and at least a need i good relax and quite place. I found this accomodation on tripadd and least i can tell thank ! Nice time been there and hope back soon !!! By
I loved staying here! Never had to wake up early for a palapa. The pool was great although we did wish it was bigger and opened past 8pm. The staff was amazing, was always willing to help and answer questions. We really enjoyed the happy hours and the bartenders were amazing! Super short walk to the market and palm beach so we were able to walk to different restaurants or buy food if needed. Overall, we loved staying here!