Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in Hot Springs (Lake Hamilton), Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is close to Hot Springs Mall and Garvan Woodland Gardens. This bed & breakfast is within the vicinity of Oaklawn Racing & Gaming and The Galaxy Connection.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 guestrooms featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this bed & breakfast include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the bed & breakfast’s 24-hour room service. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Hot Springs? This bed & breakfast has facilities measuring 400 square feet (36 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed for a two night visit. The accommodations were spot on and the setting is scenic, even for a winter retreat. The lake view was calming, and the staff was always readily available and eager to help. I can’t say enough about the excellent breakfast and hot tea beverage variety! Thank you!
This is the best (boutique) hotel on Lake Hamilton. I'm a resident of Hot Springs live nearby. We refer all of our friends who want to be on the water to this charming little hotel. The rooms are very well appointed and the staff is incredible. You won't be disappointed here!
My wife and I booked the Hot Springs Suite for 4 nights over NYE 2018-2019. We had a wonderful time and will be back. It was just...perfect.
I have lot of great things to say below. But first, the only two negatives we have are a) you can hear the room above you pretty easily, but it did not keep us up or bother us. Second, it would be nice if there was a hand held faucet for the bath tub and shower. That's it, and those are pretty small negatives.
Also, just be aware that it is not centrally located. It is on the lake and about a 10 minute car ride from historic downtown Hot Springs and the spas. My wife and I specifically wanted to be off the beaten path and on the lake, which is why we chose Lookout Point. Just know this when booking. Now, for the positives:
1. The staff is extremely nice, accommodating, and courteous. They delivered our breakfast to us when requested, and really catered to pretty much any need we had.
2. Breathtaking views. The property is on a lake. Our room also had a small private patio outside, which was nice, but we also walked the grounds and all along the lake. Serene, relaxing, beautiful. And, we brought 2 dogs, who loved the private yard.
3. Dog friendly. The property is very dog friendly. We brought two of our dogs with us, and the property is clearly set up to take pets. They even had two dog bowls, dog towels, dog treats, and poop bags in the room for us. Very sweet!
4. Delicious food. They always have great cookies out, and the breakfasts were among the best I have had a B&B.
5. Private. The Hot Springs Suite has a covered parking spot and a separate entrance that is shared by only the Mountain View suite above it. It was great. My wife and I felt like we had our own lake cabin for the weekend. Just great.
6. Tremendous accommodations. As I mentioned. the insulation in the roof could be better. So, you hear them walking above you and you will hear it when they run the bath. But, it oddly enough is not disturbing--in part because the room is so amazing. The room has a very comfortable king bed with heavenly bedding. It is spacious with a large TV, a work desk, a refrigerator, a microwave, plenty of storage, and a keurig with several different coffee flavors and cream/sugar provided. There is also a separate living room with sofa/chairs and a gas fireplace. Then, there is the bathroom- wow. Really cool vintage deep bronze sink. Good vanity counter for putting on make-up/doing hair (at least according to my wife), and one of the coolest bathtub and shower set ups I have ever seen. The tub is sort of triangular shaped, and is enormous. Easily fits two people and has small jets embedded into the bottom of the tub that creates a delightful whirlpool bath. We also got the spa experience, so our room came with soaps, bath bombs, bubble bath, and a massage tool. Very neat. Next to the bathtub, is a large, open air tile shower that easily accommodates two. It has a large faucet overhead and two jets that provide a side flow experience like you may find at a spa or on a cruise ship. Really enjoyed it. We would have liked a hand held faucet on both the shower and tub, but that is it. The bathroom was otherwise spectacular and was very much enjoyed.
All in all, this place is fantastic. Do not hesitate to book here; you will have a great time!
The Lookout Point Lakeside Inn is the most professional, best run and most romantic place we have found in the state and region. My wife and I shared our 9th anniversary with the owners and staff and that was my best decision since getting married. The rooms are tasteful and elegantly furnished and the location is breathtaking. The BEST part though is the staff who went out of their way to make our visit memorable. I always imagined a place like this existed but until now never could find a place with all the attributes of Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. If you have the opportunity, stay here....:you will be so happy that you did!!
We absolutely loved our night here! Found the Inn through Trip Advisor when looking for a pet friendly hotel for a last minute trip. They are very dog friendly, and were a great place to stay for both humans and dog! The views were fabulous, staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was wonderful. And breakfast was delicious! Highly highly recommend. We came in the winter, so I can’t wait to come back in the summer to take advantage of the lake.