Miraval Resort and Spa – All Inclusive
What We Love
- Jetsetter 2015 Best of the Best Finalist: Best for Wellness
- Rate includes all meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, round-trip airport transfers, selected fitness and yoga classes, lectures by Miraval specialists; access to the fitness center and Life in Balance Spa; $150 resort credit per night; and a Miraval tote bag and reusable water canteen
- The resort pays as much attention to self-improvement and healing as it does to pampering
- Four restaurants offer healthful but delicious cuisine
- There are 90 different free activities and classes to choose from every week
- A trilevel pond with waterfalls also has an acupressure stone walk — great for tired post-hike feet
- Desert gardens with labyrinth and panoramic kiva with firepit
What To Know
- Most guests choose to stay on-property, so there’s no need for a car
- While healthy living is encouraged, a glass of wine with dinner or a Kobe steak isn’t frowned upon
- Some activities like horseback riding are an additional cost
- This is a non-tipping resort
- All taxes and a mandatory 22 percent resort fee per person will be collected at the property
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Imagine a small village surrounded by the ruddy desert landscape of Tucson, in the shadow of the Santa Catalina Mountains, where you had everything you craved — incredible food, endless spa treatments — but left feeling fit and maybe even a few pounds lighter than when you arrived. Take part in everything from healthy cooking classes to one-on-one lessons with a tennis pro. You can even take it a step further along the mind/body path with classes that challenge your fears — like the Quantum Leap, in which you walk across a beam suspended high above the desert floor, or Miraval’s famed horseback riding center. The immense spa and its large outdoor treatment garden offers dozens of treatments, including sugar scrubs, reiki and sound and light therapies. More straightforward spagoers can indulge in Thai, shiatsu and relaxation massages, facial peels and pedicures. A week at Miraval is a unique vacation because it’s not just about taking a break — it’s a full mind/body/lifestyle revamp retreat, where the benefits linger long after checkout.
In the Area
The whole idea here is to get the most out of the resort itself, so give yourself over to the experience. Visit the Miraval Life in Balance Spa with Clarins for rituals ranging from a pampering desert rain scrub to integrative Chi Nei Tsang. Join a group trail ride or sign up for the full Miraval Equine Experience, working with specially selected horses and experts to perform equestrian skills. If, on the other hand, all you yearn to do is hit a ball around, join a golf class or a high-energy “rock and roll” tennis class with coach Leigh.
How to Get There
The property was beautiful and all the services, activities, and dining were excellent. The staff were friendly and very professional! The rooms are updated and clean and comfortable. Food was wonderful and fine dining meals. Since there are so many options for spa treatments and activities, there is something always available to fit each persons taste.
Followed by a beautiful Instagram post with MANY views! Posted under “Boom Goddess Radio” - a podcast that I co-founded and co-created with Dr. Andrea Gould-Marks and Jennifer Davis-Paige. Would love to do a live podcast from Miraval Resort!
Accommodating Service all over this property. Room 613 was awesome with its private Mountain View Outdoor Fireplace and Shower. The bunnies, assortment of birds, and coyotes just outside on our patio wooded area brought us wonderment. Bedding is luxurious. "Therapist" Tejpal, Brent Baum, and Juliana Rose Teal were all fabulous additions to my life. Variety of food was perfect & yummy. The Spa's Quiet room is magical. Naga Thai was about at 3 out of 5 for me. (I've had better Thai massages). The Water Thai massage, called Vashadurah (sp?) was special with the under water music playing in my ears, and Carrie was good at her job. There was plenty of outdoor activities to keep my active husband very happy. There were quite a few men there. One wife said that the nightly Cocktail Making Class was a winner with her husband. Bee-
Keeping Class was my husband's favorite.
This trip was all about "drumming"! We attended 2 cardio drumming classes and 1 Cardio fusion class using drumsticks and Brazilian music and moves. So fun! Also, we experienced Harmonic Beats, a fee-based class using a huge variety of drums. The life lessons using the drums flow freely! We all have rhythms, how do our rhythms work in harmony with our partners, are we open to change, etc....INCREDIBLE!
We had hard great things about Miraval and we were not disappointed. Amazing service is my number one request and they were the best. The grounds were beautiful and there always different activities to try out. The food was healthy and delicious. My husband and I both felt relaxed but energized and engaged by the end of our trip. I highly recommend.