Miraval Resort and Spa – All Inclusive
What We Love
- Jetsetter 2015 Best of the Best Finalist: Best for Wellness
- Rate includes all meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, round-trip airport transfers, selected fitness and yoga classes, lectures by Miraval specialists; access to the fitness center and Life in Balance Spa; $150 resort credit per night; and a Miraval tote bag and reusable water canteen
- The resort pays as much attention to self-improvement and healing as it does to pampering
- Four restaurants offer healthful but delicious cuisine
- There are 90 different free activities and classes to choose from every week
- A trilevel pond with waterfalls also has an acupressure stone walk — great for tired post-hike feet
- Desert gardens with labyrinth and panoramic kiva with firepit
What To Know
- Most guests choose to stay on-property, so there’s no need for a car
- While healthy living is encouraged, a glass of wine with dinner or a Kobe steak isn’t frowned upon
- Some activities like horseback riding are an additional cost
- This is a non-tipping resort
- All taxes and a mandatory 22 percent resort fee per person will be collected at the property
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Imagine a small village surrounded by the ruddy desert landscape of Tucson, in the shadow of the Santa Catalina Mountains, where you had everything you craved — incredible food, endless spa treatments — but left feeling fit and maybe even a few pounds lighter than when you arrived. Take part in everything from healthy cooking classes to one-on-one lessons with a tennis pro. You can even take it a step further along the mind/body path with classes that challenge your fears — like the Quantum Leap, in which you walk across a beam suspended high above the desert floor, or Miraval’s famed horseback riding center. The immense spa and its large outdoor treatment garden offers dozens of treatments, including sugar scrubs, reiki and sound and light therapies. More straightforward spagoers can indulge in Thai, shiatsu and relaxation massages, facial peels and pedicures. A week at Miraval is a unique vacation because it’s not just about taking a break — it’s a full mind/body/lifestyle revamp retreat, where the benefits linger long after checkout.
In the Area
The whole idea here is to get the most out of the resort itself, so give yourself over to the experience. Visit the Miraval Life in Balance Spa with Clarins for rituals ranging from a pampering desert rain scrub to integrative Chi Nei Tsang. Join a group trail ride or sign up for the full Miraval Equine Experience, working with specially selected horses and experts to perform equestrian skills. If, on the other hand, all you yearn to do is hit a ball around, join a golf class or a high-energy “rock and roll” tennis class with coach Leigh.
How to Get There
What a beautiful and wonderful resort to attend. Miraval opened my eyes to the beauty of Arizona. The classes offered were very interesting and renewing. Everything from the accommodations to the food was outstanding. I left the resort feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Myself and my daughter spent a couple of days here and loved every minute. The property is so serene. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. The class offerings were amazing! Wonderful lectures and fabulous spa.
This is a very special place. My first spa vacation, so I wasn't sure what to expect, nor was I sure what I wanted. I went with my adult daughter. We both loved the place. We indulged in: hiking, exercise, massages, facials, a culinary class, eating, drinking, relaxing, repeat.... Miraval delivered and exceeded our expectations on all levels. They've thought of everything and obviously they're doing it all right. You can make your experience whatever you want it to be. There's something here for everyone. It's not just for the ladies either, I saw quite a few guys and they seemed to be enjoying it as much as the gals. Well done Miraval. Thank you!
It was a girls trip that was meant to renew and relax us and I was very satisfied with the results. Beds are awesome and the food was delicious and the staff was so friendly and accommodating.Love everything
Consistently exceeds my and my family's expectations, the staff and location make this an experience you want to come back to, time and time again no matter the season. Delivers a consistent message and vibe.