The Plaza Antwerp
What We Love
- A beautiful four-star hotel in the lovely city of Antwerp – includes a delicious daily breakfastLearning about the city's famous diamond trade – 85% of the world's rough diamonds pass through here
- Hopping from one world-class museum to another
- Grabbing a refreshing drink at the bar before turning in for the night
What To Know
- The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Central Station, and 20 minutes from the Grote Markt
- There’s a tram stop just around the corner so you can easily zip around town
- Free WiFi is quite weak
How to Get There
We were celebrating our 10 year anniversary and the plaza hotel accommodated us in a wonderful suite! With hearts on our bed. They certainly made us feel special. The room was beautiful, clean and spacious. A wonderful stay. A quick tram away, close to the center. Highly recommended! Would love to go back.
At 5am I was woken by a loud party being carried on in the room above mine and I complained to reception. Half an hour later peace was restored. The following day I was assured that the Manager intended to 'reach out" to me. This did not happen and on my departure I was informed that no recompense would be made. The reason for this was that as the party was happening when I went to bed (around 1am) my disturbed night was my fault as I did not complain early enough!
Antwerp is fantastic and The Plaza has plus points but handling complaints is not one of them!
I was there for business, but the hotel and the room is great for vacation as well.
Is a very nice and big room, all is new and renovation.
There is a table for work, coffee and tea available in the room.
The bathroom is very nice and big.
It was a good time there.