The Plaza Antwerp
What We Love
- A beautiful four-star hotel in the lovely city of Antwerp – includes a delicious daily breakfastLearning about the city's famous diamond trade – 85% of the world's rough diamonds pass through here
- Hopping from one world-class museum to another
- Grabbing a refreshing drink at the bar before turning in for the night
What To Know
- The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Central Station, and 20 minutes from the Grote Markt
- There’s a tram stop just around the corner so you can easily zip around town
- Free WiFi is quite weak
How to Get There
We stayed here on our recent visit to Antwerp and the stay was good the only real downside was very few English speaking Channels on the TV but as we out most of the time this was not really an issue. The rooms are large and the staff friendly and make the stay more pleasant. No real complaints and if in Antwerp again will use this Hotel.
Stayed here 12 nights on a recent hockey tour. Chose a junior suite to have more room for kit and stick bag. Very pleased with the spacious room and the set up of the room. A bedroom ,sitting area, small dressing area and bathroom with large bath and also large shower. The room was newly decorated. Bed sheets all very clean and soft bath towels. No problem or waiting for lifts. Didn’t try breakfast so can’t comment on that. Convenient car park at a charge of €19 a night - no other choice but to pay as there would have been nowhere else to park. You have to pre book it though ( we didn’t know this). There are many small shops and supermarkets nearby. Didn’t see anywhere that did breakfast though. The train station is about 10/15 mins walk away and very efficient and reasonable prices. We went to Bruges and Ghent. Restaurants are about 20 mins walk away. The old town about 30/40 mins walk. Reception staff were all friendly and smiley. Very good standards in this hotel. No negative points. Would recommend.
our stay was good and comfortable we were a big group and we enjoyed staying in the hotel.indian resturant was near by and hotel was on the main road railway station was near by
nice breakfast and good stay