Lindner Hotel & City Lounge
What We Love
- A four-star hotel in Antwerp's Diamond District, with breakfast and moreBagging a bargain on the nearby De Keyserlei and Meir shopping streets
- Exploring beautiful Antwerp, one of Europe's most underrated cities
- Seeking inspiration for your next jewelry purchase at the Diamond Museum
What To Know
- The hotel is right next to a public parking garage and train station
- Modern rooms are rather spacious
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
Nice hotel with clean rooms and very quiet considering the hotel is next to Antwerp Central Station. Very convenient to get to see the city, great breakfast and service, friendly staff at check in and rooms have everything a traveler needs.
All in all good but not outstanding (taking into account the upper level prize, which incidentally you even have to major by another 20 €/day for parking your car).
Check-in is slightly odd (mixing bar and reception, agent not in front of you but side-by-side), but staff efficient and friendly.
Excellent position near the central station. Well organized and equipped, big rooms, big bathroom. An umbrella in own room is a nice taught. Service personnel friendly, willing to help, easy to reach.
Nice and rich servings in the restaurant.