Lindner Hotel & City Lounge
What We Love
- A four-star hotel in Antwerp's Diamond District, with breakfast and moreBagging a bargain on the nearby De Keyserlei and Meir shopping streets
- Exploring beautiful Antwerp, one of Europe's most underrated cities
- Seeking inspiration for your next jewelry purchase at the Diamond Museum
What To Know
- The hotel is right next to a public parking garage and train station
- Modern rooms are rather spacious
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
The staff here was wonderful and very helpful. The location was right outside the Central Station which was very convenient. Room was large for Europe. Room was clean and did not smell. We were disappointed that the advertised top floor restaurant/bar was no longer open and the water pressure was very low so it was hard to rinse our hair. Otherwise, a very pleasant stay.
Real nice hotel in central Antwerpen.
Big, clean rooms. Nice breakfast.
Really nice staff.
A special big ???? to Lillan and Florence working in the bar. Real good service and a positive and happy attitude from them.
very friendly, welcoming hotel, right beside Antwerp central Railway station, with direct connection to Brussels airport. Reception is a little strange, its in the Bar area of the hotel. good value for money, rooms are comfortable and well kept. i can recommend a visit here