Lindner Hotel & City Lounge
What We Love
- A four-star hotel in Antwerp's Diamond District, with breakfast and moreBagging a bargain on the nearby De Keyserlei and Meir shopping streets
- Exploring beautiful Antwerp, one of Europe's most underrated cities
- Seeking inspiration for your next jewelry purchase at the Diamond Museum
What To Know
- The hotel is right next to a public parking garage and train station
- Modern rooms are rather spacious
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
Always very welcoming staff , clean rooms and great service. Location is ideal and close to Antwerp train station. Good food places at walking distance with a variety of cuisine choices to be made. My go to place for stay.
Lindner is not the most fancy hotel in Europe (is super comfortable!) but everything is spot on! This hotel has the best and most friendly staff ever had in a hotel. Full breakfast, clean and perfect gym. Love the new bar and lounge. One of my favorite hotels in Europe, credits to the lovely staff who make you feel at home and special.
OK - so the rooms, food and ambience of the Lindner are spot on and the new bar / check-in area is very stylish. The trouble is that all the tech and self-service detracts from the one interaction that makes work travel bearable - personal interaction. The gym is also a bit of a compromise. These spoil an otherwise pleasurable experience.