Carnoustie Golf Hotel
What We Love
- A scenic stay at a golf and spa resort on the eastern shores of Scotland, with optional wineTackling one of the hardest par fours in golf on the Burnside Course's 17th hole
- Really relaxing with some time in the hotel's swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna
- Tucking into locally-sourced ingredients in the hotel's bistro restaurant
What To Know
- The hotel is in the middle of being refurbished – non-renovated rooms are tired
- Leisure facilities include a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room
- Free WiFi and onsite parking
You can’t beat the rugged beauty of Scotland; a landscape filled with moody mountains, gorgeous glens and sweeping sandy beaches. Carnoustie sits on Scotland’s eastern coast, within easy distance of the area’s popular attractions, including the childhood home of the Queen Mother, Glamis Castle, and Captain Scott’s Discovery Ship. The whisky trail is also nearby, if you fancy sampling a local dram or two.
Carnoustie Golf Hotel offers all you’ll need for a relaxing seaside stay. It sits right on the edge of the Carnoustie Golf Links Championship Course, drawing golfers from the world over. As well as a challenging but satisfying round of golf, guests here can enjoy the tempting leisure facilities, which include an indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna, before tucking into locally-sourced produce in the hotel’s bistro restaurant.
How to Get There
With an early teetime the next day, stopping over was an easy decision. Very good B&B rate in a very comfortable room next door to the course. Strongly recommend the hotel and made perfect sense after the long drive up to Scotland.
Very disappointed with the unprofessionalism of some of the waiting staff basic skills very poor. A young waiter tried to serve us our hot breakfast when we were in the middle of eating our cereal and proceeded to lay the hot plates down on an already cluttered small table.
Nice hotel room clean and nice golf view room
No real wow factor though in hotel reception
No golf or spa deals for hotel guests this was disappointing
Golf course good
Spa ok no availability for treatments and jacuzzi closed though so not that impressed
Had to pay for robes in spa also and none in superior room
Food delicious and staff lovely and friendly prices reasonable
Close to walk to few pubs and restaurants
Did enjoy our 2 night deal