Carnoustie Golf Hotel
What We Love
- A scenic stay at a golf and spa resort on the eastern shores of Scotland, with optional wineTackling one of the hardest par fours in golf on the Burnside Course's 17th hole
- Really relaxing with some time in the hotel's swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna
- Tucking into locally-sourced ingredients in the hotel's bistro restaurant
What To Know
- The hotel is in the middle of being refurbished – non-renovated rooms are tired
- Leisure facilities include a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room
- Free WiFi and onsite parking
You can’t beat the rugged beauty of Scotland; a landscape filled with moody mountains, gorgeous glens and sweeping sandy beaches. Carnoustie sits on Scotland’s eastern coast, within easy distance of the area’s popular attractions, including the childhood home of the Queen Mother, Glamis Castle, and Captain Scott’s Discovery Ship. The whisky trail is also nearby, if you fancy sampling a local dram or two.
Carnoustie Golf Hotel offers all you’ll need for a relaxing seaside stay. It sits right on the edge of the Carnoustie Golf Links Championship Course, drawing golfers from the world over. As well as a challenging but satisfying round of golf, guests here can enjoy the tempting leisure facilities, which include an indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna, before tucking into locally-sourced produce in the hotel’s bistro restaurant.
How to Get There
As a golfer I was looking forward to staying at this iconic hotel. Overall its a good hotel, comfy rooms and good food. Just wish I could have afforded to have a round of golf. Would say that if you are not into golf probably not an ideal place to stay
Stayed here when taking part in the kiltwalk
Staff make this place exceptional.
They organised for us to have an early continental breakfast before setting off, ordered taxi and big thank you for this.
The spa and pool were brilliant and the meals lovely.
I would definitely reccomend to stay here as even when you could see the staff in the dining room were stretched they never dropped the standard of service.
Big shout out to the night porter as he was genuinely enthusiastic at 6am in the morning for us to do well in the walk and even the next again day asked how we got on, sorry never got his name
This was another trip back to this hotel and location. The surrounding area is great for leisurely strolls and lovely views. The hotel is excellent with great leisure facilities and very friendly staff who are only to willing to ensure your stay is perfect.