What We Love
- A hip, new hotel in Amsterdam, across the river from the city center, with optional breakfastBeing one of the first guests to stay in this sleek, design-centric hotel
- Gazing across the IJ river and marveling at the stunning views of the city
- Hanging out in the hotel's social spaces, with food, drinks, DJs and a hip, warm atmosphere
What To Know
- Grab a meal at Sir Adam's The Butcher Social Club – their onsite burger bar
- Sleek, art-filled rooms have custom-made furniture and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Guestrooms have free WiFi, Bluetooth-enabled TVs and Crosley Cruiser record players
How to Get There
This was a super fun music hotel with unique things like a karaoke elevator & a disco elevator, records everywhere - record players in rooms - fun arcade games & pool tables in lobby etc. the staff were super helpful- especially Dolores who went out of her way to be kind & even created a personal gift basket & card for me with a photo of the band I was in town to see (The Parlotones).
The rooms were cool, but VERY tiny! They also don’t have windows that open (personally i need fresh air). It is NOT a smart place to drive, taxi or Uber to- because it’s on the north end. Take the 2 minute ferry across to the Central Station and THEN drive or ride a bike, train etc.
The WiFi was ok. The views were lovely. Hotel was a bit loud. Bath amenities were nice. Beds were very comfy. Just very touch storage space (My daughter and I had to get 2 separate rooms because we couldn’t fit our luggage in one room with us). Breakfast was GREAT!! I wish it had been included in my rate. I don’t believe we got any upgrades for being 2 Bonvoy gold members. The temperature control was very challenging - it’s hidden behind the armoire so I couldn’t see it or adjust it properly. But I would stay again if I was alone. Thank you again Dolores!
The hotel is absolutely great
The service is very good
The facilities are excellent
The atmosphere and vibe of the hotel is trendy and young
The only un perfect thing i can say is that the location is less convenient in comparison to other hotel near the damm square
SiR Adam offers everything if you are either on a business or leisure trip. Everything is within reach with the Amsterdam Central Station just being minutes away. The rooms have an exceptional design and this paired with the very friendly service at the hotel makes it a great all-round experience. I would definetely recommend staying here!