Covo dei Saraceni
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Covo dei Saraceni in Positano, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Positano Ferry and Church of Santa Maria Assunta. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Positano Tourist Office and Spiaggia Grande.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
We stayed in Junior Suite (room 33) and it was amazing. This is the best hotel in Positano, especially if you are boating in and out because it’s access is right next to the main dock. The staff are awesome, friendly, eager to help, and exceeded my expectations. The actual suite was slightly different from photos on the website and we didn’t have a jacuzzi (we instead had an in-room sauna) but everything else was as described. The air conditioning in the rooms are fantastic after a hot day walking or boating around.
Here are a few stand out things:
* hotel pool has an infinity pool with the best view of Positano beach (very rare in Positano)
* free hotel WiFi pulled 30 mbps all week, fast and low latency (their subnet is on 10.0.0.1 so VPN was tough)
* we had a driver I booked cancel on us last minute and the hotel concierge wasn’t in yet (arrives at 8am) — the hotel manager at front desk booked me a ride himself on 30 minutes notice — amazing service
* we mis-booked one room too long at last minute and they proactively offered to refund if they could resell it, which they were able to. Very fair and excellent service
* mini bar (coke, mineral water, beer, still water) is included in room and restocked daily
* breakfast from 7.30am to 10.30am had tons of options from “favorites” (cereal, eggs, bacon) to local pastries and fruits
* the concierge is awesome and we booked several calls and transfers through them, I actually had some private cars booked directly and I won’t do that again — next time I’m booking entirely through the hotel because they were so good at it and drivers were great.
Will absolutely book here again next time we are in Positano.
This was our second stay at The Covo and it was just has enjoyable as it was the first time. The location is right on the beach and has magical views across the see and coast line, the interior is wonderfully decorated and everywhere is kept in pristine condition. The staff are so friendly and helpful nothing is too much trouble, Rosario working the lounge bar and Eduardo the restaurant manager made our wedding anniversary the perfect evening, thank you so much. The rooms are tidied twice a day and the linen and towels are of a high class.There is a beautiful pool area where food and drinks can be served and towels are provided. If you are visiting Positano and want to be spoilt the The Covo dei Sareceni is the place to go. Looking forward to seeing you all again in the future.
We had the pleasure of staying at the hotel in room 63 for 6 nights which was excellent. Room was great with views across the Mediterranean sea. One of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. handy to all the delights of Positano. Staff was fabulous and always happy to help. We ate at the restaurant for 2 nights which lived up to its reputation. All in all a wonderful experience.
We loved our stay at this beautiful hotel! The decor is lovely, the location and view are amazing, the restaurant food is delicious but what makes this hotel so great is the staff! Every single employee was friendly, helpful, kind and professional. Amenities are so nice, stocked mini bar free to use, good linens, beautiful pool area with incredible view, delicious breakfast! One outstanding employee we want to recognize is Luca who works in the lobby or pool bar...what an outstanding guy...friendly, personable and helpful!
We stopped at the restaurant for gelato and beer on our short trip to Positano. The chocolate gelato was yummy. I wouldn’t recommend getting a small beer it is less than 1/2 cup in size. The bathroom is very clean.