Viva Zafiro Hotel & Spa
What We Love
- An all-inclusive or full-board stay at a five-star hotel in Mallorca, just minutes from the beach The adults-only roof terrace, with luxurious Balinese day beds
- Enjoying a soothing massage or pampering beauty treatment at the elegant spa
- Going all-inclusive means you can concentrate on some serious relaxation
What To Know
- Getting to the beach means taking a quick stroll through the center of Puerto de Alcudia
- Free WiFi works well
- Complimentary private parking is available onsite
Mallorca has got relaxation down to an art and it seems that the brand new Viva Zafiro looks set to join the laid-back party in style. You can be one of the first to experience this latest member of the island’s five-star offerings, just open this summer. Tucked away quietly just inland from the sparkling Alcudia Bay, the hotel’s suite-only, low-rise accommodation clusters protectively around several swimming pools.
Here you’ll find many different ways to achieve dream-like nirvana. Stretch out in semi-submerged loungers by the pool, relax on a Balinese day bed on the adults-only roof terrace, or lose a few blissful hours in the spa. There’s a Zen-like ambience throughout, with five indoor-outdoor restaurants effortlessly combining natural wood, white walls and green foliage. If you want to up the tempo a tad, Alcudia’s beach is only a 10-minute amble from here, with some lively restaurants, shops and bars along the way.
How to Get There
One of the best in Mallorca. Highly recommended for Couples and Families. The staff was really friendly, beautiful rooms with nice views. The resort itself is really beautiful and well looked after. Definitely coming back again!!
Best hotel we have ever stayed. World class top quality service and hotel. Catered for both adult and children's needs. Very clean tidy rooms and environment. Will definitely be staying here again next time.
Lovely hotel, staff were very attentive and pleasant. Rooms, food and amenities were 5*. Hotel was quiet given the time of year but this only added to the relaxing girls trip we were looking for. Will definitely return.