Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island
What We Love
- Nine miles of pristine white-sand beaches and translucent water teeming with fish, right at your doorstep
- Secluded, spacious villas with lush, tropical gardens and private plunge pools
- The Elemental Herbology and Dr. Hauschka treatments at the rustic-luxe Escape Spa
- The menu is a delicious fusion of Creole, Malaysian, Indian and Mediterranean flavors
- Desroches is committed to protecting the island’s wildlife and environment and runs numerous conservation programs
What To Know
- It’s remote; the capital, Mahé, is 40 minutes away by plane, and the nearest island is too far to see
- The property can arrange round-trip domestic flight transfers from Mahé for an extra fee
- There are no other resorts or restaurants on the island, but the food is superb, and you can eat in the restaurant, in-villa or on the beach
- Shoes are optional; It’s a master class in laid-back beach chic
- There are plenty of activities, including a gym, for those who don’t just want to flop
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
You’ll be by the ocean with a stay at Desroches Island Seychelles in Desroches Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools. Rooms have private patios. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This resort also features babysitting/childcare, shopping on site, and wedding services.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort’s beachfront restaurant, where you can dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a library.