Constance Belle Mare Plage
What We Love
- Daily buffet breakfast and free greens fees for both on-site golf courses are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Free kids club for ages four to 12, plus 24-hour babysitting
- Full-on beach views from every room
- Two separate spas, one for holistic treatments and one for results-oriented Shiseido skincare
- So many dining choices you never get bored
What To Know
- If you’re looking for an intimate, romantic retreat, this isn’t it
- Most water sports equipment is free, but there’s a fee for bike rentals
- Early check-ins and late checkouts are uncommon, but there’s a courtesy lounge where you can shower before heading to the airport
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Belle Mare, Constance Belle Mare Plage is convenient to Belle Mare Plage Golf Club – The Links and Water Leisure Park. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Belle Mare Beach and Flacq Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed at Constance Belle Mare Plage for a week in October 2019. This was our first trip with our 11 month old baby and we were a bit apprehensive about the trip. We had mailed to the hotel about our requirements and the hotel provided us with all the amenities such as Baby Cot, Sterilizer, Bottle Warmer, Baby Bath Tub, and Diaper Dispenser including room upgrade :). The hospitality at Constance Belle Mare Plage is one of the best we witnessed, they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable such as preparing on demand baby food and delivering it to any place at the resort. A special shout out to Chef Veer, Pallavi, Reshma, & Sonia for taking such good care of us and the baby. The other key aspect of Constance Bella Mare Plage is the culinary options it offers, special mention for La Spiaggia and Deer Hunter restaurants.
If you are looking for a relaxing holiday and are travelling with a kid, we would highly recommend Constance Belle Mare Plage specially for the hospitality and culinary experience!!!
We just came back from our 10day stay in Belle mare plage. This was our 2nd time, returning after 10years.
As our first experience 10years ago was amazing, we expected a similar holiday also this time. Unfortunately this was not the case.
The location of the hotel is nice, however this hotel has many challenges which would need to be addressed:
1. Renovation of the hotel ruined the beautiful tropical atmosphere this hotel had in the past. Now the rooms look much cheaper and do not fit in the overview theme of the resort. The new beach bar has nothing to do with the overall look and feel pf the resort.
2. With some exceptions the staff is very indifferent, not very friendly, rarely you see a smile on their faces. Very different from what was in the past.
3. Food choice for lunch is very limited, as main restaurant is closed.
4. Interesting approach for all inclusive - which actually is not a real all inclusive, as you have to pay an additional charge for a significant part of the food on the menu (incl. salads).
Unfortunately the overall experience was quite mediocre, for sure not a 5star resort anymore.
Really a pity....
We had such a great trip 2 years ago it was a no brainer to rebook, beach front junior suite same as before. However i found the room as always super clean but looking a little tired if i'm honest. I wondered why the previous visitors hadn't mentioned to maintenance / housekeeping that the balcony door was difficult to close and open and the ash every day on the balcony!! I would have thought being a premium room it should be pristine so regular condition inspection by management would be in order on change over?
So its still a very good hotel but lots of subtle changes from our last visit. One constant though is the very dedicated staff at the coalface and the great grounds and beach / pool areas. Excellent restaurants as before.